Ch. 38

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Momo's class she did a dance to a popular song, with her group. She danced with her partner, he was very nice. His name was Youngjae, both of them became really good friends in class, and now they were partners. They all watched in awe, everyone and their partners. Jeongyeon recording it all, and Nayeon with her motherly smile.

Youngjae turned Momo, then they held hands as she jumped and he spun her around. When Momo landed they did a few dance moves that would be a little difficult for any of her sisters to do. Momo slid under him, and he moved out of the way for Momo do do a slight complicated move. They all got in a circle, and both Youngjae and Momo danced together as everyone cheered around them. They came up with this creative cheorography that surprised everyone, they have been working on it for a while, but came up with it pretty quickly

They backed up and let the other members dance, and after each pair went, they all got in positions to do the group dance, in the end Youngjae dipped Momo, and theat was the end.

Everyone clapped and the dance group bowed and walked off the stage, later the host, who is also their teacher walked back up. Now it was time for the individual and pairs. Youngjae and Momo were first, they did a classical song that had a little complicated dance with it, but it went really well. Momo was basically good at all type of dancing. So when they walked up, it started off with them doing some small dance move, then they spun each other, doing back to fast paced dances.

It wasn't long, but it was fast and was exhausting, finishing they bowed and walked off. The next pairs going up and dancing, the last person was Momo again, this time in like a hind of hip hop outfit. She was in black sweats with a white crop top, her hair tied in a ponytail. She had a black jacket that was zipped up halfway, and she was dancing a fast hip hop song. But this was all her cheorography, she didn't get help and it was all Momo. This made her teacher, the audience, her sisters, and partners proud because it was beyond amazing.

There the host called the end of the recital and Momo went to go change and went down to meet her sisters. She hugged Momo than the rest of her sisters, Mina was sitting on Nayeon's lap, and Nayeon just held her. It was all cute, Nayeon looked up "Jeong, let's go. Momo pick the restaurant you want to go eat at. Somi will you join us?"

Somi nodded and held hands with Chaeyoung, but they all stopped when a sudden shot for Momo's name was heard. It was Youngjae "Hey Momo, here these are for you" It was flowers, Momo smiled "Uh thank you, I'm sorry I didn't get you anything" He shook his head "No I don't want anything, but these are for being a good friend and the best partner. Bye" He ran off, and Momo smiled at the flowers "That was Youngjae" Nayeon smiled "He's nice"

They all went out to eat, and Momo had a good time with her sister, Jeongyeon was helping Nayeon eat, but Mina wanted to help "Unnie can I do it" Jeongyeon shook her head "No it's okay. You have your food, go ahead and eat"

Mina sighed and sat back down, Nayeon smiled and looked at Momo who was sitting on the opposite side of her "Can you hand me my drink" Momo nodded and picked up the drink and let Nayeon drink. Jeongyeon ate some of her food then tended back to Nayeon "Why are you so behaved right now"

Sana: "I scolded her today"

Nay: "I am not a kid Jeong...and yea she did"

Momo: "What did you say?"

Nay: "No"

Sana: "I threatened to put her over my knee if she continued to be stubborn with me...I will still do it"

Jeong: "Oh your smart"

Nayeon groaned and bent forward to eat the food that was on the fork, Jeongyeon scoffed "That was my food"

Nay: "I am hungry and you are taking forever, I could just feed myself"

Jeong: "If you didn't have a fractured wrist then maybe"

They all ate peacefully and left after Jeongyeon paid. At the house, Nayeon was in her room when Jihyo walked in with a blanket "For you unnie"

Nay: "Aww thank you Ji"

Sana walked in "Jihyo? Oh never mind. Go play, let me take care of unnie"

Jihyo shook her head "I want to"

Nayeon laughed a little "Go play Ji, you can help me after"

Jihyo nodded, and ran off, Sana gathered some of Jihyo's clothes and handed them to her. The wheeled her to the restroom, helping her get in the bath. Momo walked in with the plastic bags, then walked out. Sana helped Nayeon "Those girls want to take care of you, looks like we got some competition"

Nayeon laughed, and wrapped her arm around Sana and she was lifted up and into the bath

Sana was washing her hair "So, Jeongyeon says your appointment is in 3 weeks to check up on your broken bones and wrist."

Nay: "Okay, thanks"

Sana nodded, and Nayeon shook her head causing Sana to get wet "Nayeon..come on" Nayeon just laughed, Sana helped Nayeon stand on her foot, and finished washing her body. Only to spank Nayeon once, and Nayeon felt the pain "Ow, what was that for" Sana sat Nayeon back down "Misbehaving...Deal with it"

Nay: "Yea I will, when I am healed and I can finish off all 3 of your punishments. So jokes on you"

Sana laughed and finished helping Nayeon, then helped her into her new clothes. Then taking Nayeon to the living room, and helping her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter