Ch. 36

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana paused and looked at Jeongyeon who gave Sana a nervous smile. Sana knew she was in trouble, Nayeon just called her by her full name.

Sana: "Yes...Unnie?"

Nay: "How's school? Or you suspended for the week"

Sana: "I was just able to go back today"

Nay: "When did this fight happened?"

Sana: "Tuesday"

Nay: "So I would like to know details of 2 things...you Miss Sana of how did this fight go, and you Jeong on how did you deal with it"

Sana looked up at Jeongyeon, Sana actually didn't get a punishment. Jeongyeon didn't know what to do, the truth is, Jeongyeon saw the fight.

Momo saw the fight. Sana just got in trouble for the fight. So Jeongyeon let Sana slide because she knows the truth of what really happened.

Sana: "The..truth?"

Nay: "Yes, because you are older than Mina, and you definitely know better. You are so lucky I can't do anything"

Sana: "Okay, umm well. You see....it was uh...the um you know"

Nay: "Sana...stop. I'm not having it, what happened"

Sana: "Fine, the whole truth. Me, Jeongyeon, and Momo were walking to class together, and we saw bullies, but who they were bullying caught my attention."

Nay: "Were they bullying Dubs?"

Sana: "Yes ma'am, I look at Momo and I run over there telling them off. We got into this argument, and a punch may have been thrown"

Nay: "Who threw the punch"

Sana: "Me, I punched him in the face. So then they started coming for me, so..."

Jeongyeon was standing behind Nayeon shaking her head, Sana looked at her, she sighed.

flashback

Sana, Momo, and Jeongyeon were walking to class, just laughing, but Sana saw something "Hey look"

It was a 3 bullies, holding Dahyun up against the wall. Messing with her, they all walked over and Sana put herself between them "Leave her alone"

Bully1: "Move Junior"

Sana: "I'm a Senior idiot, leave her alone"

Bully2: "Ooo, we have a tough one here"

Jeongyeon pulled Dahyun out and told her to go to class, Dahyun nodded and ran away after hugging them.

Momo and Jeongyeon stood behind Sana, who was face to face with the bullies

Sana: "Leave"

Bully1: "You let her get away you "

Sana: "I'm not gonna let you bully my sister"

Bully3: "Oh we got a family over here, maybe we should teach you a lesson"

Sana: "So you wanna try me, because I'm ready to get expelled if it means taking you with me"

Bully1: "Wanna fight? Because you and your family are some low living, stupid, will never make it out in the real world"

Sana: "I've lived in a real world, now I'm living the best life. You are the one that won't survive"

Bully3: "Are these your sisters too...wait are you at the bottom of our class"

Sana: "Aren't you"

Bully3: "So now we each have one to mess with, I call this one over here"

Sana: "Get your hands off my sister, I've never fought before. I wonder how it feels"

Bully2: "Let's fight"

Sana: "Punch me...I'll wait"

Bully1 laughed "Didn't your mom used to come here...Nayeon, top of the class. That know-it-all, she thought she was better than everyone. Always leaving school early, had the principal tricked into thinking she had a hard life. I kn-"

Sana punched him in the face, she didn't regret it " off" All three bullies were now going to fight with Sana, which they did. But Sana was fighting them back.

Momo and Jeongyeon looked at each other and jumped in the fight. So all 3 sisters were fight all 3 bullies, but they all got caught.

In the office the principal looked at all 3 of them "Your sister is not picking up her phone"

Jeong: "She's in the hospital, we're actually the ones in charge of the house"

Principal: "When will she be out?"

Sana: "They said a week ish, she got in Sunday. It wasn't a simple thing, she won't be able to come visit for a while, or at least until her wrists heal"

Momo: "Or ankle"

Jeong: "That, but it's wrists, because she at least needs one to drive"

Principal: "Okay, so she can't be here. I can't just let you go, but I have no way of contacting her"

Jeong: "ISS, all 3 of you then Friday you can return"

So they did In School Suspension, then stayed home until Friday where it was all better now. But Sana is gonna take the blame

While at home, Jeongyeon sighed "We are such terrible influences"

Momo: "We can keep this a secret from unnie"

Sana: "She's gonna find out eventually, she always does"

Jeong: "You got a point"

Sana: "Jeong, just tell her that I got into a fight, I started it, so I'll take the blame"

Momo: "She also can't necessarily punish you"

Sana: "Exactly, so Jeong, say you did. We can get away with it like that"

Jeong: "Okay, so we are basically free"

Sana: "Yea, so it's cool"

Jeong: "Yea, we got this"

Flashback end

Nay: "Soo"

Sana: "So I fought them all..."

Nay: "How many?"

Sana: "3, I'm sorry unnie"

Nay: "How long you grounded for"

Sana: "Uh..2 weeks?"

Nay: "Well it's 3, your phone is supposed to be on the counter when you walk in...so that means you haven't been doing that since Tuesday"

Sana: "I uh..just forgot today. You were here and I got excited"

Nay: "Okay, well put you phone up, 3 weeks you're grounded. The only place you go is, work, school, and to your cooking class. Or to the store if I need you too with one of them"

Sana: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Sana go change, let me talk to Jeong. When you're done come back"

Sana put her phone down and left the room, and Jeongyeon sat down in front of Nayeon "Yes unnie"

Nay: "So you grounded her for 2 weeks, what else did you do"

Jeong: "I gave her 40 as well"

Nay: "Hmm...okay"

When Sana finished she walked back, and Jeongyeon was behind Nayeon again

Nay: "Jeong, go stand next to Sana"

Jeong: "I- okay" she walked over and stood next to her

Nay: "So Sana along with being grounded, what other punishment did you get"

Sana got nervous, if she said the wrong thing, Nayeon would know they are lying. Jeongyeon couldn't tell her, because if she looks at her, they can't signal or else Nayeon would know.

Jeongyeon was also feeling the same nervousness, like how Sana said before. She always knows.

Sana: "Uh, I got 30...spankings..as well"

Jeongyeon looked down whispering ""

Nayeon smiled "So was Momo also apart of this, or was it just you both"

Jeong: "Just us"

Sana: "Momo was not involved"

Nay: "Let's ask her, because last time it was just Sana, and now it's just you two"

Sana: "We promise, it's just us"

Nay: "Was Dubs also involved?"

Jeong: "No, we told her to leave. We didn't want her apart from this whole mess"

Nay: "Okay...but Momo was also apart of this mess. Hmm Sana go get her."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter