Ch. 29

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon looked at Mina "So what do you want to do?"

"I want to do ballet"

"Ballet? Alright, but just know that no ballerina gets in fights"

Mina nodded "I'm not going to get into any fights"

"Okay, I'll try to sign you up"

"Wait no, I want to learn boxing"

"Mina...what do you want to do?"

"Boxing, if I don't like it, can I do ballet?"

"Uh one lesson, tell me yes or no"

Mina nodded and ran off to her room. Nayeon was now going to have to find a place, but now she regrets this because of the fear that Mina will get in more fights

The next day went pretty well, Sana went to her cooking class. Nayeon watched TV waiting for Sana's class to end, Jihyo was out playing with the soccer ball Nayeon bought. Tzuyu was in her room on her bed.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are at the bakery, Dahyun is at work, Momo is taking a nap on the couch. Nayeon got a call, answered it carefully not to wake Momo. "Hello"

"Hey Nay, it's Sana"

"Sana? Who's phone is this?"

"The phone over here, but lesson finished early, and I need a ride home"

"Oh, alright. I'm on my way"

Nayeon carefully got up, and went to go pick up Sana. Sana was excited about taking the class, she was talking about the entire way home. Nayeon just listened, and smiled seeing how happy Sana is.

Chaeyoung came home a little later with Jeongyeon, who were talking about work. It was a chill Friday, no work, no stress, nothing.

The next day, the ones that go to work, went to work. Nayeon made breakfast for everyone, and that they were all going with the flow.

The days that Nayeon needed to take those to work or lessons, she did. It flowed for a while, Mina decided to stick with boxing, mainly because the the boy made her mad the same day she had boxing lessons, and now wants to stick with it.

There was one thing Nayeon didn't know, Sana has been missing class, which is odd because Nayeon drops them off at the house. Momo and Jeongyeon knew nothing about it, but Sana has been skipping classes for 3 weeks already.

It finally came enough, when Sana had more absences than she imagined. The school called Nayeon for a meeting, but not what it's for. So when they call arrived home, Nayeon looked at Momo, Sana, and Jeongyeon

"So the school called"

Jeong: "Our school?"

Momo: "I mean she's looking at us, but what for unnie"

"Take a guess" Nayeon looked around

Jeong: "I'm graduating soon, so maybe that"

"They wouldn't call a meeting for that, also it's too early for graduation."

Momo: "Did one of us get in trouble"

"Yes, so Miss Sana why am I having a meeting with the school"

Sana: "Look I'm sorry, I didn't expect to have all these absences"

"...why do you have so many"

Sana: "Wait they didn't tell you details?"

"No, they said we need to have a meeting when and where. Nothing more, you're the only who wouldn't say anything, guess, and looked very very nervous."

Momo: "That's a dead giveaway"

"Momo, Jeong you can go. Sana I want to know why you are absent so much"

Sana: "We're gonna have a meeting with the school, so why should I tell you if you're gonna hear it then"

"Because I asked you to tell me now, also drop the attitude"

Sana: "Attitude? You're the one making me have this so called attitude. Also just wait and don't be so impatient"

"Sana, you need to watch it, I'm gonna find out at the school, but I want to find out now"

Sana: "Whatever, I'm going to my room"

"Hey, I didn't say we're done here"

Sana: "I did, you need to stop being such a mom"

"So what if I act like a mom, my job is to make sure you're safe, you do well in school, you behave, and that you grow up with a future ahead of yourself. Now I'm trying to find out why you are missing class"

Sana: "When's the meeting"

"Tomorrow, after school"

Sana: "Great, find out then"

"Sana, you need to watch it. Stop with all this attitude"

Sana: "You're the one with the attitude, now don't be such a and leave me alone." Sana stormed into her room, slamming the door surprising Momo.

Momo: "Did she get mad at you?"

Sana: "No, the other way around"

"Why did you get mad at her"

"Because she asked me why I'm absent a lot, but she's gonna find out tomorrow. Why should I tell her"

"Because she is in charge, and wants to know why. So what if she'll find out tomorrow, you just dug you're self in a deeper hole"

"I know I did, I'm surprised she hasn't come bursting through our door"

"Same, but-" They heard a door slam, opening the door to see what happened. Jeongyeon was standing near the front door "What did you do Sana"

"What do you mean, I didn't do anything"

"You hurt Nayeon, she's staying the night at Suzy's because she needed time to calm down. But she was on the verge of crying"

"I-I didn't mean to"

"But you did, the next time you want to call someone a , make sure it's bully. Not someone who has done literally everything for us."

"I'm sorry, she left already?"

"Yea, does anyone have lessons on Monday"

Momo: "Mina, in 5 minutes he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter