Ch. 21

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the park, Nayeon was watching the others play when she remembered something "Dahyun, Chaeyoung come here" Both girls walked over to Nayeon, and sat down. Nayeon looked at them "Why does your teacher want to talk to me?" Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun, both didn't know what to say. Nayeon sighed "Are you in trouble?" They shake their heads, so Nayeon nods "Okay, so when does they want to see me?" Chaeyoung looked up "Uhh, Monday" Dahyun nodded "Monday" Nayeon nodded "Okay, but if I hear something bad, you're in trouble" They nod and continue to play.

Jeongyeon sits on the bench "So you've been house hunting?" Nayeon nodded "I have to, so I'm going to pick up some extra shifts to have enough money to pay" Jeongyeon shook her head "Me, you, and Momo combined we can pay it. No need for extra shifts" Nayeon smiled "Thanks Jeong, so it's official. I am your legal guardian" Jeongyeon laughed "Yup, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

The coming Sunday, Suzy packed her bag, and got ready to leave "Bye girls" They all hug bye, and Suzy stopped Nayeon "Congratulations Nayeon" Nayeon hugged Suzy one last time "Thank you...for everything" Suzy chuckled "My pleasure" And with that Suzy left, Nayeon kept the card that had Suzy's number on it, just in case. They spent time together and had fun. Monday, was just a normal day taking of everyone to school. But Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana went to go pick up the kids, and Nayeon went to Dahyun and Chaeyoung's school. "Okay I'm here, let's do this"

Nayeon saw Chaeyoung's teacher first, and while Dahyun and Chaeyoung were outside, Nayeon was sitting in front of the teachers desk. She looked at Nayeon "Are you the older sister?" Nayeon nodded "Yes ma'am, now legal guardian" She nodded "Chaeyoung told me about that, congrats. So let's talk about Chaeyoung" Nayeon sighed "Is she bad?" The teacher shook her head "No, just a little behind. She is a good student, doesn't talk back, doesn't interrupt, is a nice kid really" Nayeon was confused "So what's the problem?" She pulled out a few tests and a worksheets "I understand that Chaeyoung loves art, and usually I won't mind the doodles but it seems to be the only thing on her mind. She failed all of these" Nayeon looked through the papers whispering to herself "Uh she is in so much trouble" The teacher heard Nayeon "She's still passing my class, barely. Chaeyoung is a smart student, I just want to know if there is a reason she can't concentrate"

Nayeon shook her head "I wouldn't have a clue" The teacher nodded "Well that is the bad part of this talk, now for the good part." Nayeon looked up, and the teacher continued "I want Chaeyoung to sign up for the art competition at art museum. Winner gets 10 grand and I think she has a shot, it's a Junior competition so she'll be competing against kids her age" Nayeon smiled "When?" The teacher pulled out a flyer "I would need to sign her up next week, but she will have 1 month to paint one of these topics" Nayeon smiled "Can I go get her?" The teacher nodded, and Nayeon got up and walked out the classroom "Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung looked up "Yes unnie?" Nayeon pointed inside the classroom "We want to talk to you about something" She got up and walked into the class and pulled a chair next to Nayeon's. The teacher smiled "So we were just talking about the competition" Chaeyoung let out a sigh of relief "Oh, well?" Nayeon chuckled "Do you want to compete" Chaeyoung nodded "I would love to" The teacher smiled "Well there's a entrance fee of 50 dollars, and Miss Nayeon, I'll get you the forms to fill out" Nayeon nodded and watched the teacher leave. "Chaeyoung, we're having a talk at home. You aren't off the hook" Chaeyoung let out a groan, an sunk in her seat.

The teacher came back "Okay, so I can cover the fee, so you won't have to worry about it." Nayeon shook her head "We can pay it, and we'll drive Chaeyoung to the competition. All I need to do is fill out the forms right?" She nodded "Make sure they are done by Friday so I can turn it into the museum" Nayeon nodded and put the papers on the desk, but the teacher stopped Nayeon "I am going to need her to do these and have them done by Friday, and the highest she can get is a 70" Nayeon nodded and threw them into her backpack "It was nice meeting you, if you ever have a problem, you can always tell whoever picks up the girls from school that day" The teacher nodded "I got it" Nayeon and Chaeyoung left the class, and met Dahyun who was sitting and waiting.

Nayeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung made their way to Dahyun's teacher. Nayeon stopped right before the reached the door "Dahyun, do you have anything to tell me before I go see your teacher?" Dahyun shook her head. Nayeon nodded "Okay, you girls wait her" The teacher walked out and Nayeon greeted her. "Hi I'm Nayeon here for Dahyun" The teacher nodded and they both walked into the classroom. The same thing of Nayeon sitting in front of the teachers desk "First thing first, is Dahyun in trouble?" The teacher smiled "She's not a bad kid. She is smart, does all her work. I am just having a problem with her talking, even after I tell her to stop she will still continue. Other than that, she is a really good kid, no complaints" Nayeon smiled "I'll talk to her about the talking" The teacher nodded "So she told me about you, you and your sister took them in. Now you went to become their legal guardian, am I right?"

"Yes ma'am, and now I am their legal guardian"

"That is wonderful, congrats"

"Thank you, so what is the reason you wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh, well I have noticed something about Dahyun. She has a talent for playing piano, I've seen her trying to play it. It's good, but she can't read music and don't know proper notes. So I was wondering if that is something she is interested in" Nayeon shrugged "We don't have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter