Ch.14

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they all got ready for school, ate breakfast, and went on their walk to school. Dropping the little ones off, then Dahyun and Chaeyoung, SaMo and NaJeong walked on their own paths to school. It was just a normal day, except when school was out Dahyun said bye to Chaeyoung who then went to go pick up Tzuyu and head to the park. Jeongyeon said bye to Nayeon who went to go pick up Jihyo and head to the park. Jeongyeon made her way to Chaeyoung's school, going inside and sees the girl waiting "Okay Chae I'm here" Chaeyoung hugged the older and Chae's teacher came out "You must be the oldest" Jeongyeon shook her head "2nd oldest by 1 year"

They follow the teacher inside and take a seat in front of her desk. Chaeyoung extremely nervous, Jeongyeon putting her backpack down "So has Chaeyoung been bad?" The teacher shakes her head "Goodness no, I want to talk to you about 2 things. Chaeyoung has been failing one subject, but can easily bring it up." Chae stepped in "I will, it won't be failing by report cards" Jeongyeon nodded "I hope not, me and Nayeon unnie will be upset" Chae nodded. The teacher smiled then continued pulling a paper out "And this one is a trip thing. I keep telling Chaeyoung to talk to you about it, but she always seems to forget so that's mostly why I called this meeting. Usually I would call, but there is no way to contact you."

Jeongyeon took the paper "The art gallery?" The teacher nodded "Yes I see Chaeyoung is really artistic, so I want to take her to a art gallery. I know she can't really go on her own. So all I'm asking is for permission to take her, it'll be paid for." Jeongyeon looked at Chaeyoung "Do you want to go?" Chaeyoung nodded "Can I?" Jeongyeon nodded "Yea, when will you go?" The teacher looked at her calendar "Perhaps Saturday is good?" Jeongyeon nodded "Sure, Chaeyoung can go" The teacher smiled "Okay, so is there a place I can pick her up, or do you want to drop her off here?" Chaeyoung looked up "The park?" Jeongyeon nodded "The park is a good place, the park with the big tree directly in the middle" The teacher thought for a second "Oh yes I know where."

Jeongyeon nodded "Okay, what time will you pick her up?" The teacher looked at her calendar "Well we can leave around 10?" Jeongyeon nodded "Okay Chae, I can take you. I works at 11 and can wait at the park with you" Chaeyoung nodded, the teacher smiled "Thank you for coming" Jeongyeon smiled "Yes ma'am. Let's go Chae we have to go to the park"

At the park, Chaeyoung sat down next to Dahyun and started doing her work. Jeongyeon day next to Nayeon and pulled out her homework, Nayeon looked over "So what did the teacher say?" Jeongyeon sat back "Chae is failing a subject right now, which Chae said she'll fix before report cards. Then she talked about an art gallery" Nayeon looked confused "Art gallery?" Jeongyeon nodded "She sees Chae as an artist, and since Chae can't really go on her own. Her teacher wants to take her, she asked for permission, Chae wants to go. I gave her the go ahead. This Saturday she'll leave at 10" Nayeon nodded "Okay, when will they be back" Jeongyeon sighed "Shoot I forgot to ask"

Nayeon laughed a little "We can quickly ask her teacher tomorrow when we drop them off" Jeongyeon nodded "Sure" They all started to finish their homework, when Chaeyoung finished, she put her things away and walked over to Nayeon and Jeongyeon sitting against the tree in front of their bench. Nayeon smiled "Bored?" Chae nodded, Jeongyeon patted her lap and Chae went to go sit on her lap. Momo and Sana sat next to Dahyun, then all 3 of them were pulled to go play with the little ones. 

That night at dinner, they were all sitting down quietly eating when Chaeyoung spoke up "I don't want to sound rude. I am just curious about something" Jeongyeon looked up "Okay?" Chae took a deep breath "How come we don't ever open that door at the end of the rooms" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon, and Jeongyeon continued to eat. Nayeon sighed "That is my parent's room. When they passed we closed the door and haven't opened it since. That is why we all have to share a room like that." Chaeyoung nodded "Sorry" Nayeon and Jeongyeon shook their heads. Nayeon smiled "I think it's time we open that door, it's nothing special, but still takes time" They all continued eating, and went to their own rooms that they have been staying in. Chae sighed "I know what's in that room already" Dahyun looked up "How, it hasn't been open since we've been here" Chae laughed nervously "Remember those times when Sana and Nayeon unnies couldn't find me...I was in the room. I was curious"

Dahyun laid on the bed "It was closed off for a reason Chae" Chaeyoung sits on the edge of the bed "Yea I know, but weren't you curious about it as well" Dahyun shrugs "I guess, but I still stayed out of it" Chaeyoung grabbed her clothes "Well I guess, don't tell unnies please" Dahyun nodded "Sure, but don't pull that again" Chae smiled and went to go take a shower. It was the next day when they all woke up, Nayeon opened the door with Jeongyeon "Wow, being in here brings back memories" Jeongyeon nods "Sure does" Nayeon sighed "When I turn 18, we should move, into a 1 story. We all share rooms like we do now. But we could get bunk beds for the little ones, one for Sana and Momo, and another for Dahyun and Chaeyoung instead of havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter