A teacher

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(continue...)

"HYEJIN-AHHHHH" wheein ran while screaming like a kid who finally met her lost sister. 

Hyejin was so embarassed but still hugged her best friend, " YAH! You are embarassing us!" she scolded the kid who grinned like a baby.  "aahh.. Kyeowoo" said hyejin and hugged wheein again like her baby. 

" let's go, hyejin-ah.. It's almost 12.00" 

They're holding hands and tried to find the best position For the best view. 

" i buy some pop corn, do you want?" asked hyejin

" we are not watching movie..neon... jeongmal Isanghaee*... " >>*you are really weird

Hyejin just didn't care and kept eating like there's no tomorrow. 

" Pabo" she said to her friend but smiled at the end. 

They watched the fireworks together, eventhough at first they were screaming like crazy because of the fireworks sound but at the end, they would laugh at themself for being a dork. 

Suddenly a hand tapped wheein's shoulder and made they looked at the stranger. 

"Hi!"

Wheein smiled widely, " oh.. hi! You...yongsun-ssi?"

Yongsun smiled, " just call me yongsun unnie" she looked at hyejin and greeted her politely, " hi, nice to meet you"

Hyejin got a lot of question to ask and it's all written on her face. 

Wheein thought she need to explain, " well.. this is hyejin, my best friend, and hyejin.. this is yongsun unnie.. well.. we just meet a few hour ago, she helped me to pass the crowded people"

"Oo.." hyejin just looked straight to yongsun and hugged wheein, " wheein is mine" she said straight to yongsun.

Both wheein and yongsun was shocked.

"well..." yongsun took out something from her pocket, " is this yours?" she showed them the butterfly earring

"oh! Yes! That's mine!" wheein took it " thanks! This means a lot for me.. How can i didn't realize i lost it" 

" you must dropped it when you hurried to meet your friend. Luckily, i see you around so... it's back to its owner again" she smiled

Hyejin felt so embarassing with her suddenly confession in front of a stranger, she thought this yongsun wanted to hit wheein and it turned so wrong.  " well.. Are you alone? If you don't mind, let us treat you a drink for your kindness"

" actually i'm with my friends but i don't mind for a free drink" she smiled and they smiled back.

They went to the coffee shop near by and bought some drink. " well.. Thank you for the drink"

Wheein smiled, " it's nothing unnie.."

" where is your friend?" asked hyejin

Yongsun pointed them, " well.. There they are.. I think i need to go now.. So.. Byebye"

"byebye" 

Hyejin look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter