Just friend

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2015

"yah, jung wheein.." hyejin called her friend who was painting for  her next project.

"wae?" her eyes never left the canvas.

Hyejin sighed, " what's your relationship with yongsun unni?"

Wheein stopped and looked at hyejin, " friends?"

" Everyone had been talking about both of you, she is your teacher, wheein.."

"I know, we are really just friend. You worry too much!" wheein laughed and continued her work, " there's impossible that me and her together. She is my teacher and i'm still in my normal mind" she told her

Hyejin stopped wheein from whatever she was doing and made wheein face her. " then, why are you going out with her? Why she sent you home almost every tuesday?? And also the picture of both of you going to the art museum, mind to explain all of them? it's been shared everywhere"

Wheein smirked, " don't tell me you are jealous?" she hugged hyejin, " don't worry hyejinie.. You still number one in my heart" teased wheein and made hyejin goaned. 

" yah.. Jung wheein.. Don't you dare to ignore my question, you better explain or i will never leave this room"

Wheein chuckled, " arrassoooo... First. We really just a friend, Second..she is the one who ask me out and i agree because of free food.. Well.. I can see that she didn't really have friend, so it just a friend company.. Third, about she drove me home, of course free ride, and she is teacher, not very dangerous, so why not?" she smiled at her best friend, " well.  You know that i don't really mind about what people talking about me"

"and i care" said hyejin

"that's why you are the best!" said wheein "and about the museum, her friend is a museum owner and they got interested in my paint, they said i had a potential and willing to hire me when i'm graduate! Don't you think is a good step for me?" asked wheein and made hyejin nodded. 

"wheein-ah.. You know i love you, right?" wheein nodded, " i just don't like people talk bad about you.. All they said were you seduced miss yongsun to have a good point. They even said that she is your sugar mommy. You know how mad am i when i heard that?"

Wheein understood, " don't worry, hyejin-ah... Even if we really have something, you are the first person that i will tell"

Hyejin nodded and hugged her tiny friend.

 

--

(next week later...)

" wheein!" yongsun called wheein and stopped the younger girl from exiting the class.

" yes, miss kim?" 

" do you free this evening?" yongsun smiled " well.."

Wheein cut her, " i'm sorry.. But i have something to do this evening, maybe next time" she lied. she had been thinking about what Hyejin had told her, maybe she really need to stay away from Yongsun for a while.

" oh... Okay..." 

"i'm going to the next class, bye.. " without even waiting for yong's reply, wheein walked away.

 

--

A month later..

"today, i'm going to annouce your test result. I'm quiet disappointed by the result" yongsun asked one of her student to read the result

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter