showering her with love

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong peeked at them and smiled so wide, " so..... Both of you are together now?" she teased them.

Wheein nodded, " you can see that" before looked at yongsun with her lovely eyes.

Chorong smiled and jumped to hug them, " I'm so happy for both of you!!" she released the hug and looked at yongsun, " are we still going to Netherland?"

Wheein frowned, she was going to ask but yongsun answer it. 

" No. Cancel the plan because I'm going to have a few days off with wheein.. And you also can go back to seoul.. Wheein can take care of me.."

Chorong nodded, " okay.. I will leave you two now.. I think both of you need a lot of time to stay alone" she teased before went out from the room. 

Wheein sighed, " Netherland? What kind of plan are you thinking?"

" it was my sudden plan because i thought you will never accept me again.. I was thinking about running away and leaving alone.. Maybe dying alone.."

" Yong!" it's so clearly that wheein didn't like Yong's words.

Yongsun held wheein's hand " are you sure about this? We don't know how long it will take for curing my eyes.. Are you really want to waste your time to take care of me?"

" I'm 1000% sure about this. And it's not wasting my time" wheein sighed, " please don't doubt me yong...and stop thinking everthing in negative way" she rubbed yongsun's cheeks. " what do you want to do today? Any plans?"

" can you help taking a bath? "

Wheein smiled and nodded, " sure! I will prepare the warm water first..." she ran inside the bathroom and filled bathtub with the warm water. 

" what do you want to wear? What kind of cloth?" wheein asked when she opened yong's wardrobe. 

" simple T-shirt with jogger is fine.."  answered yong. 

Wheein took some oversize baby blue T-shirt, grey jogger, black underwear and bra. She put them hanging on the towel rail.  

She closed the tap to stop the water before went back to yongsun. " let's go.." she helped her to walk inside the bathroom. 

It was a simple help at first. Wheein helped her put off the bandage. When it's done suddenly it became awkward. 

Wheein just realized that she was going to help yongsun taking a bath which mean... She is going to..see the body of yong. 

RED!

Yes, Wheein is in red. She was blushing, her heart was beating and she was freezing in her spot. 

" whee.. Undress me.." 

Wheein's jaw dropped, " mw..mw..wm..mwo?" 

Yong giggled, " you need to undress me, whee.. "

Wheein was nervous. " o..okay.." 

" are you nervous?"

" no" she denied. She was grateful that yongsun can't see her face right now. 

" then help me" yongsun's just so ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter