Slowly

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon pushed the door and tried to reach yongsun as soon as possible. 

" how is she?" she asked simon. 

Dr simon sighed but in a few second, jiyeon could see a smile was formed on his face. " why don't you ask her"

Yongsun smiled, " hi, jiyeon-ssi"

Jiyeon felt the big stone in her heart suddenly disappeared, " oh my... " she reached her, " how do you feel?"

Yongsun smiled, " i feel like i'm sleeping too much.. But... I'm fine now"

" so.. Are you ready to remove the bandage?" said Dr. simon excitedly.

Yongsun nodded

Mr simon was slowly cutting the bandage before rolling of a circle with circle until it's gone from her eyes. 

" you can open your eyes now, miss yongsun" asked dr. Simon. 

Yongsun opened her eyes. 

Jiyeon saw how the smile was disappeared from yongsun's lips. She moved her left hand in front of yongsun's eyes and saw no reaction.  Her heart was stucked. The big stone that used to be gone now was coming back. 

" well.. It's still black.. Does that mean i'm blind now?" she asked to them.

Mr simon took out her flashlight, he scanned her eyes that gave non reaction at all.  " we will need to do some scanning again.. The surgery is perfectly done but.. We need to do more analysis to find the causes"

Jiyeon nodded, " when can we start?"

" since i got a flight tomorrow, we need to it this evening. I might not be here to do it, but i will bring the result and get my team to find the solution"

Jiyeon nodded, " i will tell the nurse to prepare the scanning room, thank you dr. Simon"

" don't thanks me before we could bring miss yongsun sight back, i need to gather my things.. So see you later" dr. Simon excused himself and left them alone.

" yongsun-ssi..." jiyeon felt so much guilty. " I'm sorry.."

Yongsun shook, " i'm okay...how is wheein?"

" she is fine.. She can see everything now"

Yongsun smiled, " really? I bet she might cry like a baby"

" yeah.. She is so happy.. It was a happy tears.. And you are the one who make it"

" it's not me but you and dr. Simon... I'm just a bridge" she smiled but jiyeon didn't. 

" what are you going to do after this?" jiyeon asked.

Yongsun was silent for a couple second before she spoke up, " i.. I don't know.. "

" how about you stay in here and let the nurses take care of you"

Yongsun shook, " i'm not a baby and that's making me look more pathetic... It's better to go back to my own house and got use to my new eyes... Wheein's eyes" she held her eyes and tried to feel them. " we will get along" yongsun sighed, " i finally understand wheein's feeling... I'm so glad i don't have to own her anything again.." she smiled, " thank you for helping me, jiyeon-ssi.."

Jiyeon sighed. She really wanted to get mad but.. She just can't.

 

--

 

" wheeinie!!!!" 

Wheein smiled and greeted her best buddy who had already bought so many things for her. Only for her. 

" yahhh.. Hyejin-ah...Why are you buying so much and what is this???" wheein looked inside the bag

" you just did a surgery! Of course you need more vitamin and healthy food"

Wheein took it, " hyejin-ssi... please.. this is the last okay? Don't need to buy me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter