a distance

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun turned off her car and walked out. She took a deep breathe. " god..Save me..." she prayed. She hoped everything will be fine.

Yongsun pressed the bell.

ding dong..ding dong..

she didn't need to wait too long, wheein's mom came to open the door for her. 

" oh! Yongsun-ah.."

yongsun bowed, " oh.. Omma.." she greeted her with her warm smile.

" come in! Wheein isn't in home, do you want to wait for her?"

yongsun came inside the house and walked to the living room. " ani... " she looked at the eldest, " actually, i'm here to meet you.."

Mrs Jung frowned, " wae?"

" i have something to ask and tell you.."

Mrs Jung smiled, "ooohh?? are you going to talk about wedding?"

Yongsun shook, " omma.. It's about Wheein's father... Your husband.."

Mrs Jung's smile was gone. " let's have a seat"

both of the sat down and yongsun finally asked her.

" Wheein told me about how Mr Jung died.. Was he really died because of Kim So Hyun?"

Mrs Jung sighed, " so.. Wheein has told you everything.." 

Yongsun shook, " i don't know if she had told me all or half.. All i wanted to know is.. Did everything happen to Mr Jung is because of Kim So Hyun?"

Mrs Jung sighed, " they used to be a best friend...  Like a very close one. Both of them have a dream to build an entertainment company together. But everything went wrong when someone faced money. My husband was just a senior high graduate, so he didn't know about contract consequences. All he did was signing those paper without reading them. He said, he trusted his best friend, Kim So Hyun. " Mrs Jung started to remember those sad past. Her eyes were wettering. 

" it's not go well.... Kin so hyun suddenly disappeared. He ran way with his family and took the rest money with him." Mrs Jung couldn't hide her tears anymore. " The Bank Collectors came to our house and took everything from us. My husband tried to find the way out but he can't do anything. Even he took 24 hours job, there's still not enough to pay the loan." 

yongsun gave her some tissue and Mrs jung accepted it. " Until one day, he couldn't work anymore. He gave up... He didn't want us to carry his loan, that's why he decided to suicide... So... We can has his life insurance and pay all the debt and kept survive"

"i'm sorry...i'm so so sorry.." yongsun begged for forgiveness.

" it's okay, yong.. You also need to know wheein's father.. I'm sorry for running the mood" mrs jung smiled.

yongsun shook, she kneeled down, " omma.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for what my father did in the past.. It's unforgivable.. I know..what can.."

Mrs Jung cut her, " your father? What do you mean?"

yongsun bowed, " my father... " she took the heavy breathe, " my father is kim so hyun.."

Mrs jung was silent. It was a very cold silent. 

yongsun dared herself to look up and looked at wheein's mom face. " what can i do to pay my father sin? What can i do to make you stop hating my father?"

Mrs jung closed her eyes, " i don't want to see you.. Get out..." it was a very cold voice. 

yongsun cried.

" and i don't want you to meet wheein again, you better never tell wheein about this or she is going to hate you all her life"

--

 

Wheein looked at her phone and sighed. no message

" yah..jung wheein, what's wrong with you?" asked hyejin who can't stand her friend behaviour.

Wheein sighed again and faced hyejin. " hyejin-ah... Yongsun is so busy recently... We didn't have a date for a month now... She didn't kiss me like what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter