Back to 2017

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 April 2017

Wheein slowly opened her eyes, those dreams.. 

She just dreamt about her past. Her happy past, somehow she hope, it's just a dream. Not a Memory. 

How could you still hurt yourself, Jung Wheein. You are so stupid 

Wheein just sat on the bed without doing anything, her head lowered, her eyes were blank and stayed unfocus.

For couple minutes, she just let herself lost in her own worlds.

Those memories that she tried to forget, just slowly got back to herself again. 

She finally got up and went straight to take her medicine. 

 

--

A light was got in wheein's eyes. But she didn't blink. 

" Jiyeon unnie... It's okay if it's incurable.. " she spoke almost like a whisper to the doctor in front of hers.

Dr. Park which was Park Jiyeon,  stopped the check up and turned off the light. " are you giving up?" she asked back, a little bit mad

Wheein smiled, " can i?" she asked back. 

" don't you want to see color again?" asked Jiyeon.  " i know how much you love Art, are you going to give up? After all these treatment?"

Wheein got up from bed and gave her weak smile, " you know that i have given up to Art since that Accident... " her feet started to swing like a kid who had being scold. 

" i will try my best to cure your eyes, i promise to give back your sense of color and i won't.."

"unnie... " wheein stopped jiyeon for explaining more. " losing color doesn't mean i lose everything... I still have my eyes and I can see the world. I still can see you.. And.. Even my eyes can see color again, i still won't do art anymore..." wheein smiled weakly, hope the woman infront could understood what she meant.

Jiyeon sighed and scolded wheein again, " why are you so easily giving up???"

" i can't let my mom keep paying the doctor fee for me, i hope this answer is enough for stopping this treatment" 

Jiyeon lost her words, " i will try to let you get a free treatment, give me time to.."

Wheein shook, " unnie... " she called her and sighed, " i hate being a sick people.. I don't want to be seen as a sick people... I don't want to be take care by all of you, cause i'm big enough to take care myself"

" we did it because we care for you..." jiyeon answered and hoped wheein understood her words and changed her mind.

Wheein got up and bowed, " i'm sorry unnie... It's the last time i'm in here as a patient... Thank you for always take care of me.."

"wheein-ah..." jiyeon tried to persuade her but wheein was stubborn enough to exit the room. 

Money..

that's a big fear that would always shadowing wheein. After that accident, Wheein knew how much her mom money was lost because of her. Hospital bill was not cheap. She had sold all her old art and even dropped off from collage to work for paying the never ending bill and debt. 

That's not time for thinking her own happiness, her own selfish. Her dream... 

All she wanted to do is, making a lot of money and giving it all to her mom,

--

Wheein has become a workholic. She only sleep 3 hours a day and let her rest time doing all the works.  She was a deliver in the morning, a coffee maker in the afternoon, and a singer in a bar at night. She felt like a robot, but robot it's too good. Sometimes she wished that she was a robot so she didn't need to sleep and never got tired.

 

It was another morning for wheein to do the same works she always does. She rode her motorcycle and started to deliver the milk around.  She stopped at a big house in front of her, park her motorcycle and took the milks. 

" wheein?" a call just stopped wheein from put the milk on the MilkPost " it's really you??" wheein looked at the girl.  "Yah! JUNG WHEEIN!! How could you suddenly d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter