Worry

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain started to get heavier than before. Wheein just got out from her bathroom. A small heart told her to check on the window but her stubborn was more domination. She told herself to don't mind her. Wheein dried her hair and tried to get the worry out of her mind.

But again.

She lost.

She just couldn't. 

Wheein's feet almost ran to the window. She's still there. "pabo..." 

Wheein was worried. She couldn't calm herself unless...

She met her.

Wheein decided to take the umbrella and met her. 

Yongsun's eyes were on wheein when wheein decided to open the door and faced her. 

It liked a slow motion for a couple second before wheein ran to her and covered her under that blue umbrella. 

" are you stupid?" wheein scolded her. 

Yongsun almost cried when she knew wheein was worried about her. " yes... I'm a dumb" she still joked and smiled

Wheein took her cold left hand and guided her inside her house.  Wheein let the wet umbrella hang on before took yongsun to her room. No. She took yongsun inside the bathroom which located inside her room. Wheein prepared the warm water on the bath, she test the temperature and looked back at the dumb woman who had been looking at her all the time. 

" take a bath, your body is freezing.."

Yongsun nodded like a kid.

" i will take a towel and new clothes for you" wheeun walked out before got in again after a couple second. She hang them on the hanger.

" thank you" yongsun said while shaking. 

Wheein looked at yongsun's pale face. She was freezing. 

Wheein nodded. She got out and closed the door. 

Wheein walked to her bed and sat on it. She sighed again. Somehow she hated herself. She shouldn't let her in. Why she was so weak. 

Her weak heart. 

She was lost in her mind until the door opened and made her attention to that dumb woman.

Yongsun was wearing her hoodie and jogger pants. It reminded her of their  past, when Yongsun used to wear her clothes.

A short memory but enough to touch wheein's soft heart.

The rain was still heavy outside. Wheein couldn't find any excuse to make yongsun leave. 

" thanks.." she said with her heavy eyes. Her breath was a bit hard, wheein could see that yongsun had a fever. 

" It's still raining outside, have a night in here" wheein got off from her bed. " i will sleep on the floor" 

" but.."

" no but. My mom didn't know you are here. And she won't be happy to see you here. I will clean the mess outside. Just sleep and go back tomorrow" wheein went out without waiting for a reply.  She looked at the wet floor and started to mop the floor. 

Once she was done. She went back to her room and found yongsun had already slept. Her breath was still heavy. She got a few sweat on her face. 

Wheein sighed again. She felt so uneasy to be around this woman. But her hand was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter