Hate

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I miss you"

Wheein stopped and stared at the woman in front of her. It did scare her, " are you crazy, miss kim?" she clearly showed her hate toward the woman in front of her. Although Wheein was a bit surprise because this woman was dare to show in front of her.

"i..i'm sorry.. Wheein-ah.."

" i don't need your apologize and i will never forgive you" wheein tried her best to hold her anger and walked away from ex girlfriend. Kim Yongsun. It's better getting wet than had to be with that woman.  

Did Yongsun give up? No she didn't, she ran to wheein again and blocked the rain from dropping on her. 

" I know how much you hate me, I know you will never forgive me. I'm okay with it, but please..." Yongsun looked like she was going to cry only by looking how pale wheein's face was right now. " take care of yourself..."

Wheein chuckled, she smiled bitter. " even if I die, it's not your problem miss Kim. Stop act like you are caring for me. It makes me wanna throw up" she said it harshly.

And again. Wheein walked out from that red umbrella. She decided to run and hoped Yongsun would never follow her again. Her mind was telling her to run far away from Yongsun. That made her didn't pay attention on the light. 

It's turned red

Yongsun dropped her umbrella when she saw the light turned red but wheein still walked. She ran to her with unbeliveably fast heart beat. oh..no.... NO!!!

TIITTT TITTT!! A loud car horn was stopping wheein from her walk. She was frozen on spot. The light was hitting her. Another bad trauma was shocking her. 

"WHEEIN!" wheein was pulled by Yongsun. She hugged her so tightly. She almost had a crash again if Yongsun didn't ran fast.  " Are you okay?" she asked breathless when the car just passed them. 

" Don't touch me.." wheein said to her. Her hands were trembling, her voice was cracking. But she still denied all of it. She pushed yongsun away but yongsun won't let her go. She grabbed wheein and dragged her to her car. Even wheein tried to release her, she will do it harshly to turn down wheein's stubborn head. " LISTEN TO ME!" Yongsun shouted at wheein. "please..." her eyes started to get tearly and her voice was slow down.  " let me send you home.."  she tried to calm down and be soft to wheein.

" Get your hand off me" wheein warned her. She got enough with this woman. Even she died, she didn't want to be with this woman. That's how stubborn she was. That showed how much she hated her. 

Yongsun bit her bottom lips. She cried, " you.. You almost die..in front of me..wheein-ah..." her voice was cracking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter