4 October 2015

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein looked at the woman beside her. Her eyes couldn't leave to admire how beautiful she was. And she still didn't believe that.. She is her girlfriend now.

" am i that beauty? Which made You can't keep your eyes away from me, my angel?" teased yongsun with her teasing wink. 

"Angel?"

Yongsun nodded, " you are my angel... Yongsun's Angel " she poked wheein's nose.

Wheein smiled and nodded, " ne.. I'm your angel"

Yongsun smiled widely, " thank you for being my angel and.. Accept me...Wheein-ah... You're mine now... Prepare yourself to be showering my love"

Wheein grinned. She never felt this happy before. Her heart beat so fast and it's all beating for Yongsun. Now yongsun has become her happiness.

Wheein stoped walking and looked at their hands. She released their hands and put both of her hands on Yong's chubby cheeks. " chagiya..." 

"cha..cha..chagi?" yongsun was a bit shock but she smiled so widely a second later, " angel.. I love it when you called me chagi" she jumped excited.

Wheein laughed, "yah.... Stop being weird" but she liked it too. 

" i'm not weird" she pouted cutely and made wheein wanted kiss those cute lips.

Wheein bit her bottom lips, " gwiyeowo~" her hands never left yongsun's chubby 

Yongsun smiled, she poked wheein's dimple, " you're so cute too"

"am i?"  she said in a very cute way.

Yong nodded, " make me want to kiss you"

" do it" answered wheein which made both of them shocked " i mean..." wheein was going to hide her embarrassment with changing subject but before she could do it, a pair of lips just touch hers. Wheein widened her eyes.

They were so close. 

Their lips were touching each other... It's so soft.

" i love you, wheein-ah.."

Wheein grabbed yong's collar and kissed her back. 

 

That night was an unforgettable night for both of them. It never was a secret that they were falling in love. The next day wheein told hyejin about them.

Luckily hyejin supported them and gave her bless for them.

"if you dare to hurt Wheein, i will kill you, Kim Yongsun!" that's the biggest warning from Hyejin for Yongsun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter