Promise

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There a person yongsun wanted to meet beside wheein. She knew that person would push her away after meet her but.. She need to meet her. 

Yongsun drove to Butterfly Bakery. She had already stood in front of the door for about 30 minutes.  

She took the a breathe and stepped in side. She mustered up all her courage just to meet the eldest, Wheein's mom. 

She really think she need to face her and meet her. And it's the right time. Do it now or never.

"Welcome!" the eldest's smile faded away the moment she saw yongsun. 

Yongsun felt so nervous, her hands were trembling because of wheein's mom deathly gaze. Yongsun bowed  and greeted her nervously, " annyeonghaseyo.."

" is there anything you want to order?" she asked like usual. Yongsun looked at her and ordered some breads and coffee. 

" $7 "

Yongsun gave her card. She tried to read the eldest face. 

" why are you here?" Mrs Jung asked and gave back the card after the payment was done. 

" Are you busy?" yongsun asked.

" Ne" a very short answered. 

Yongsun's jaw dropped. The cold air just made her more nervous. " I will wait until you are not busy anymore.."

Mrs Jung gave the paper bag to her, "  1 pm.  Meet me at the park over there" 

Yongsun smiled widely. " thank you.."

" i do this because i don't want you to meet wheein"

Yongsun nodded weakly, " i know.. I will wait in there.. " yongsun bowed again and walked out from the bakery. She walked to the park and found a good spot under the big tree. She sat on the bench and let herself lost on the view in front of her. 

She sighed and let the heavy burden took over her body. Her smiled was gone on her deep thought. Time went so fast when you didn't think about it. Yongsun was awaken because a tap from the eldest.  She immediatly got up and bowed. " I'm sorry i didn't see your right away.. I was lost in.."

" it's okay.." Mrs. Jung cut her. " let to the point.. Why are you here?" she asked directly.

Yongsun sat back to her seat and looked at Mrs Jung. " They are 3 things i need to do in here... " she fisted her hands, " First.. I want to apologize...I'm sorry for hurting wheein so bad..  I'm sorry for breaking my promise... I'm sorry for not be there when she need me.." yongsun tried to hold her sadness and regret. She tried to hold the tears and trembling over her body. " i know you won't forgive me..."

Mrs Jung wanted to get mad but she can't. She could see how regret yongsun was. But... What she caused to wheein is unforgivable. " do you know what happened to wheein the day you broke up with her?" Mrs Jung question made yongsun looked at her directly. 

" she got in an accident because she was chasing your car..." Mrs Jung's eyes started to get red. Yongsun could see how those sad memories made the eldest became mad and sad. And It's also made Yongsun felt more guilty. She knew she was the most awful person. " She was so lucky to save from the accident but.. Do you know what she ask the moment she woke up?" Mrs Jung cried. " Mom... Can i meet Yongsun? Where is she? Did she know i was in the hospital? Can you call her for me? She must be worry.." 

Yongsun cried. She bit her bottom lips so hurt but it's not hurt compare to her heart. 

" She still search for you and worry about you.. But where are you when she need you the most?? Where are you, Yongsun-ssi?" 

Yongsun kneeled down, " I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

" you don't know how much pain that you craft in wheein... Are you still wanting to repeat it again?"

Yongsun's mind was crashing.. " i'm.. I'm sorry..." she didn't know what can she do again except apologize. 

" why are you here, yongsun-ah?"

Yongsun looked at Mrs Jung. She wiped her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter