What is the reason

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hyejin-ah…” wheein tried to call her friend, “ hyejian-ah..” she called again and hope could get hyejin attention.

Hyejin parked her car before turned her attention to her friend, “ are you okay?’ she asked worrying after what just happened

Wheein smiled, “ na gwenchana…  how about you?”

“I’m okay.. for now” she smiled warmly back

Wheein nodded, “ good” she put her hands on hyejin’s cheeks, “ I’m sorry”

“it’s not your fault, you don’t need to say sorry” she held wheein’s hand and tried to find the warmness in there.

Wheein shook, “ there is something I need to tell.. but promise me to never get mad with my decision”

Hyejin sighed, “ araso..”

“ I’m leaving.. I’m sorry for telling you now”

“What??? How?? When??” asked hyejin and put wheein’s hands away from her cheeks. She bit her lips and tried to calm herself.

“ next week.. I’m back to Jeonju..”

“why so sudden??? Wait.. is it because of Kim Yongsun???” asked hyejin who started to get mad again.

Wheein smiled weakly, “ she doesn’t even remember me, hyejin-ah…”

“what the hell are you talking about?”

“ She had completely forgotten me.. she didn’t know me and our past.. that’s why, I also wanted to start my new life..” wheein grabbed hyejin’s hands, “ don’t hate her.. because I had already forgiven her..”

Hyejin didn’t understand, “ why? Why? Eerrggg… what’s wrong with you???!!” she promised to never get mad but how could she control her emotion when she was so ing mad at everything that happen to Wheein.

“ mianhe..” she said again and hyejin hated those words so much.

Hyejin pulled wheein in her arm, “ I will support your decision.. it’s tough, right?”

Wheein nodded and hugged her best friend back, “ thank you.. it’s meant a lot..”

“Pabo..” she knocked wheein’s head and smiled

“awww.. hyejinieee..” wheein whined and pouted

“ I’m going to miss you so much” she kissed wheein’s dimple

“me too.. visit me when you are in holiday”

Hyejin smiled, “ I will” she kissed that dimple again.

 

--

 

“ Miss Kim?.......Miss Kim? “ the secretary decided to knock the table to get the boss attention, “ Miss Kim?”

Finally, Yongsun looked at her, “ yes?”

“ we are going to have a meeting for IU next album release, they are waiting for you in the meeting room”

Yongsun nodded, “ oh.. yeah… “ she got up and walked to the meeting room.

Once the door opened, all the eyes were on her. She sat on her chair before the light was turning off and they started the presentation.

“Solar-ssi..” IU decided to call her and got her attention.

Yongsun looked at her, “ oh.. what’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry for what happened between you and wheein”

Hearing Wheein name in here made Yongsun sad again.

“it’s okay.. she had already apologize..” yongsun smiled bitter to IU “ can I ask something privately after this meeting?”

IU nodded, “ sure..”

“thank you..”

They turned their attention back to the screen until the presentation was done and all of them satisfied with the Album. The meeting went so well so it’s finished earlier.

 

IU followed Yongsun to her office, “ do you want to eat or drink something?” Yongsun asked

“water is fine” said IU

Yongsun nodded and gave her a bottle of water.

“so.. what’s wrong?”

Yongsun sat down and looked at IU, “ may I know how you know wheein?” she just want to know more about Wheein, she wanted to get more information about her, she wanted…to remember her.

“oh… well… like what I ever said to you, she was my friend’s friend. My friend introduced me to her voice and asked me for help since Wheein is not in good money condition.. well.. she needs money and she works too hard for it. My friend wanted to help her in easier way to earn money since she has that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter