Red

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun shouldn't come here. She shouldn't. But.. She can't.

" today is going to be my last performance... "

"NO!!!" some audiences shouted and made wheein smiled bitter.

" thank you... I'm going to miss this stage and all of you so much..."

"please don't go!" someone shouted again

wheein smiled " thank you for loving me so much.. It's really meant a lot for me.. For the last song... I'm going to sing.. Goodbye..hope you enjoy it" wheein walked to the piano, for the first time she played it. 

She wasn't a pro pianist but that night, she looked like one. Every eyes were pointed to her. 

They all stared at her like she was the only light in the dark. 

The moment her voice surrounded the room. All the audience gasped.  They felt the pain in her voice. 

Yongsun cried. 

When wheein opened her eyes and looked at the audience, she didn't know her eyes will meet Yongsun. She didn't knew yongsun was watching her all these night.

She avoid yong and let her attention back to the piano. 

It will be a lie if it doesn't effect her performance. 

Wheein tried her best to calm down even she knew yong's eyes were on her. 

" goodbye..." she ended the song with the sound of applause from audience. 

Wheein got up from the piano chair and bowed to them . She walked to the back stage .

Her boss, hyomin immediately hugged her. " i'm going to miss you a lot!! Like A Lot!!" she hugged her so tight and made wheein felt sad. 

" me too" wheein pouted and tried to hold her tears. 

Hyomin released her and pouted. She took a big paper bag and gave it to wheein. " my gift"

Wheein widened her eyes, " you don't have to.."

" accept it or i will get mad" 

Wheein didn't have a choice, she pouted cutely and made hyomin smiled, " gomawo hyomin unnie.." wheein hugged her again. 

Hyomin hugged her back, " i think i'm going to cry if you keep hugging me like this"

Wheein could feel it too. She relased her hug and smiled. She tried to put her best smile with her deep dimple. " i will call you when i arrived"

" you better" she poked wheein's dimple and made her laugh.

 

The view in front of yongsun also made her smiled. She never knew this side of wheein.  She was a bit jealous but her jealousy faded because of wheein's smile. The way she grinned and laughed, yongsun felt the happiness around wheein. 

She just hoped she wasn't the one who took that happiness, that smile.  She hoped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter