A Hope

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being persuade from her mom non-stop, wheein finally agreed to go to hospital and met Prof. Simon.

"Wheein!!" 

Wheein smiled, " Jiyeon unnie!" she gave a hug.

Jiyeon hugged her tightly, " Miss You So Much kiddo!!"

Wheein pouted, " I'm not a kid!" gave a light hit

Jiyeon laughed and poked wheein's forehead, " for me you are always a cute little baby"

Wheein was going to protest but her mom stopped her.

" aiigooo.. Our wheeinie, stop being mad at Dr. Park"

" just call me jiyeon please.." jiyeon pouted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jiyeon-ah.." Wheein's mom greeted her with a bow.

Jiyeon bowed back, " good to see both of you in here. Dr. Simon was in his room. He had been waiting for you, so let's go!"

Wheein walked beside jiyeon, " How did you convince my mom to meet Dr. Simon? "

Jiyeon looked at wheein before peek at Mrs Jung who gave a light shook. " well.. I have my way" she winked.

Wheein pouted, " He better really that great"

Jiyeon smiled and openned the door for them. " Dr. Simon..  They are here"

Dr. Simon got up and smiled at them, " nice to meet you.. You must be Jung Wheein and Mrs Jung" she greeted them with a warm hand shake.

Wheein smiled back and bowed to him.

" Please take a seat" 

Jiyeon leaded them to the chair in front of Dr. Simon. 

" So, Miss Wheein.. It's so great to see you.. I have heard a lot about you and it's worth to come here"

Wheein and her mom looked at Jiyeon who immediately became a translator for them. 

" Thank you" Wheein said in her tiny voice.

" So.. Can i check your eyes?" 

Jiyeon gave another translation to Wheein. 

Wheein nodded and looked back to Dr. Simon. He his lighting pen and did a small check up on Wheein's eyes. 

" Let's move to the Eye Scanner Bed" 

They went to the bed, Wheein lay down on bed and closed her eyes before a thing cover her eyes. 

It's only need 15 minutes and the result was out. 

They moved back to the consultation room. " So.. We can see a small damage in here that causing you to lose the ability to see colors" 

Jiyeon looked at them and told the what Dr. Simon said. 

" can you cure them?" asked Mrs Jung.

Dr. Simon shook, " no one can fix a broken glass. There's no way to fix the damage. It can't be cure"

Wheein sighed.

"But we can replace the eyes"

Wheein looked at the doctor.

" eye transplant" Dr Simon said again. He played some video on his laptop and let them see " It's an animation illustration. So.. It might looks simple but not many doctor dare to do it because it's very high risk. As you can see, the surgery need to be fast and on the right time"

Wheein sighed, " % success?"

"20% for average but i can make it higher at 50%"

Mrs Jung frowned, " how?"

" Actually you are very lucky.. We found a very match eyes for you. Usually the main problem is the blood type, since your blood is B and the donor is also B, so it's matching and make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter