Lie, lie, lie

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yong...." wheein bit her lips. " yong..." she called again. " tell me what happen.." she tried to calm herself down. But she knew she couldn't. " what happen to your eyes..."

 

Wheein stepped closer while yongsun stepped back. " don't... Please don't move.." why is she here.. She shouldn't see me like this.. I need to..

" THEN TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR EYES!!" Wheein just shouted. She was exploded. They both silent for a couple minute before Wheein stepped closer again and held yongsun face, " I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to shout to you... " she tried to calm down. She need to calm down.. 

" wheein.. Please... Just leave me alone... " she held wheein's hand and tried to let those hands go. 

" yong...." wheein whined, " Please... Tell me... Are you the donor? Did you just give your eye to.."

" No.. I'm not! I don't know what are you talking about! Just leave my house! I don't want to see you! Just Leave!" yongsun was trembling. Wheein could sense those lie words. It's clearly showed how stubborn yongsun was. 

" If you are not going to tell me, then i'm going to ask dr simon and jiyeon unnie later.. And I'm not going to leave you for now.. " wheein got in and walked to her kitchen, " have you eaten?"

Yongsun didn't answer. 

" i will cook something for you.. " she opened the freezer and found nothing. " you have nothing... I will order order some food" wheein took out her phone and tried to find open restaurant.

" please just leave... My eyes are okay, i just got some accident, it will recover soon"

" what kind of accident that hurt your eyes?? Tell me" wheein's questioning her back

Yongsun sighed heavily, " why should i tell you?  And this is my problem, please respect my privacy"

Wheein bit her bottom lips and just in time the bell was ringing, " the food probably arrives.. I will take it.." Wheein walked to the door and opened it. 

Another surprised for wheein, " jiyeon unnie..."

Jiyeon's jaw dropped. " wheein-ah..."

" why are you in here?" she looked at the plastic of food that was on jiyeon's hands. She frowned,  " You better be honest with me or i'm going to hate you for rest of my life..." she sighed " Is yongsun my donor? Is the owner of this eyes..."

Jiyeon was going to answer but yongsun came and stopped her. 

" Dr. Park..  Is that you?"

Jiyeon walked passing wheein and approaching yongsun, " yes, it's me.. I bring your breakfast.."

Wheein looked at them with her mix feeling. 

" thanks.. Let's eat.. I'm hungry.." yongsun held jiyeon's hand while jiyeon helped her walking to the dining room. Jiyeon peeked at wheein who she knew was sulking because she was ignored. 

" here.. Your spoon" She helped yongsun with her small things. 

Yongsun smiled, " thanks.."

Jiyeon got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter