Jung Wheein

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung wheein..

That name keep running around yongsun head and now thanks to IU for bringing up THAT name, she couldn't even sleep right now. 

"huuff..." she exhaled heavily.  It's already 5 A.M in the morning and she didn't even have a sleep because she CAN'T sleep.

"eerrgg.." she wanted to get mad but she just can't. Maybe she sleep to well before so that's the reason she can't sleep. 

It's cleary an excuse but a good excuse. 

Yongsun gave up on trying to sleep, she got up and tried to prepare her things since today is the day she leave hospital.  

" you are early, how do you feel miss kim?" asked the nurse.

" well.. So excited to go home" it's totally a lie. But not all lie.. Well.  She did want to go home. So not completely a lie. 

" good to hear that miss kim"

" thank you" the nurse excuse herself after giving yongsun her medicine to bring home. 

Yongsun looked at the watch, she really wanted to go home, she didn't want to wait for moonbyul since she was so bored. So she texted byulie and went to take a cab. 

" oh.. Sorry.." it was a morning excident, she just bumped into someone who looked very familiar. 

That girl looked at her. 

" are you okay?" asked yongsun.

"oh.. Yeah.. It's okay.." 

Yongsun nodded and walked away. She got inside the cab, she told driver  her address before rest herself on the seat. Her eyes widened after remember HER " oh my god!" her eyes turned to hospital again but it's too late. The car had already drove her away from hospital. " Jung Wheein!" 

" are you okay, miss?" asked the driver who startled

" yes.. Everything is okay" Yongsun couldn't believe that she just met that girl!  Like WOW.  Really? Just talked about her yesterday and she had already showed up. Not to tell that she is the reason yongsun having trouble sleeping. 

And for a moment, that Jung Wheein looks attractive, maybe she really need to check the CD. 

Once the car stopped in front of her house, she paid him and got in her house. 

Moonbyul was still sleeping and yongsun didn't want to wake her up. She went to the bathroom and took a properly bath and shower. 

Once she opened the door, she met moonbyul who surprise with her present. 

"Yong?!"

" i decided to go home by myself"

Moonbyul sighed, " you should just wait for me"

" sorry byul but i don't to burden you more, beside that i really want to go company and start working like usual"

Moonbyul could only sigh, " okay.. Just call me when you need something, okay?

Yongsun nodded, " thanks for caring me"

" you are my wife, i love you and i care about you" moonbyul hugged her. 

Yongsun murmured and nodded, " thank you.. It means a lot"

Moonbyul smiled, she likes this new yongsun a lot. Maybe they really can be a normal marriage couple.

 

--

Yongsun walked to her office room, the employee who met her on the way gave their bows and greets. It's normal for yongsun since she earned all their respect. 

She looked at her desk which is completely filled with papers, files and documents. " hufff...  Never ending works" she sat on her chair and started to read the papers. One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter