Confession

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been few weeks and there's still no news about Miss Kim, some student had asked but even the lecturers also didn't know.  It's been a mystery to everyone. But actually no one really care, except one. Jung Wheein. 

 

Well..

Wheein had her number. She could call her and asked.

But, she just stared at her phone without doing anything.

 

" are you going to keep looking at your phone without doing anything?" Asked hyejin who had already sat beside her. 

Wheein sighed again. 

" if this about yongsun unnie, i hope you just let it pass"

Wheein finally looked at hyejin, " what if she had dropped off?"

Hyejin stopped eating, " well.. what make you think so?"

" she had been missing for two weeks.."

" that doesn't mean she stops teaching"  hyejin said back. 

Wheein nodded, " maybe i just over thinking... is it weird if i call her? Or maybe i should just text her?" 

" my opinion is.. focus on your study and forget your feeling for miss kim"  hyejin totally didn't like the idea about wheein and yongsun. Teacher and student is always not the best option. 

Wheein sighed again, " i just hope i can stop thinking about her and focus on my study"

Hyejin gasped "Oh no wheeinah....are you falling for her?"

Wheein just rest her head on the desk, " i think.. yes... mianhe..hyejin-ah..."

Hyejin sighed, " you know you shouldn't, right?"

" i know, but how could i stop this stupid brain for stop thinking about her?" wheein asked back. " is it bad?"

Hyejin put her hand on wheein head and pat the little girl, " gwenchana..  If you miss her, just call her.. Maybe hearing her voice can calm your heart for stop worrying.."

Wheein looked at hyejin, " thank you.  You know.. It's really meant a lot"

Hyejin smiled and cupped wheein's face, " i just hate saw your sad face"

Wheein finally smile, " gomawo.."

--

Wheein was alone in the rooftop, she held her phone and finally.. She called her. 

Piiip.... Piiippp.. Piipp.

yeoboseyo?

wheein's lips curved up. She smiled, " it's me, wheein.."

EEHHH??? WHEEIN? Omo! Oh.. Hi!

Wheein laughed for yongsun's silly, " are you okay? You haven't come these days.  All of the student are worrying about you"

Something happen with my dad, well... It's a long story... 

" it's okay, unnie.. You don't have to tell me... So.. Are you okay now?" wheein bit her bottom lips.

yeah.. I'm okay... Em... Wheein-ah... Can we meet?

"oh! Sure! Where should we meet?" she just hoped her voice didn't show how excited herself now.

where are you now?

"I'm heading home right now, how about...at your favorite teokbokki store? " well she didn't lie. She was walking down and really heading to her way.

ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter