Valentine part 1

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“omma…” Wheein called her mom

“mm?” her mom stop cutting the onion and looked at wheein

“can we move back to Jeonju?” asked Wheein

Her mom nodded, “ okay… let’s go back to Jeonju”

 

Wheein decided to run away from the problem. She knew herself so well that she will never can solve her problem.

That morning, she decided to work as usual. She took the milk and started to moving around the city.

 

“oh.. you”

Wheein took out the milk and gave them to her, “ morning, hope you enjoy the milk”

“thanks unnie..”

Wheein smiled back and was going to turn away before the girl called her again, “ see you again at the café shop”

Wheein nodded, “ see you tzuyu” she was going to rode her motorcycle again Tzuyu stopped her.

“wheein unnie!” she called again.  “ wait a minute, there’s something I want to give you”

Wheein waited until Tzuyu came out with a box of chocolate. “ Happy Valentine, unnie..”

Wheein took it and smiled, “ wao.. thanks… Happy Valentine days”

 

It’s hard to say goodbye when there’re a lot of people whom Wheein didn’t aware,  took care of her a lot. She got a lot of chocolate that morning and She was so grateful for their kindness.

 

“Happy Valentine, Wheenie” hyejin hugged her friend and gave a check kiss.

Wheein smiled and kissed her back, “ happy valentine, hyejinie~”

“HAPPY VALENTINE GIRLS!!!” the boss, Bae Suzy greeted them with gift in her hands, “ here! Free chocolate for both of you!”

Hyejin and wheein looked at each other and smiled, “ Thank you unnie!”

“eee.. don’t thanks me.. I should be the one who thanks both of you for bringing a permanent customer in here. My shop is getting bigger since both of you work here”

That made wheein so hard to say goodbye to her. How could she break those smiles with her bad news. Wheein decided to hold her resign. Maybe today is not the best day.

They started to decorate the shop with a lot of flower, ballon and ribbon.

Wheein closed her eyes and tried to imagine the color that surrounded the room, it might be pink, red, white, rose gold.  Once she opened her eyes, everything is white and black but she puts a smile and ready to greet the customer, “ Welcome to Miss A Coffee Shop!”

 

“unnie! Happy Valentine” the girls came to greet Wheein don’t forget a bouquet of chocolate is prepared for wheein.

Wheein took it with her smile and don’t forget her cute deep dimple, “ Thank you, Happy Valentine girls”

The girls almost screamed because Wheein just smiled to them.

“ Today we have a special choco drink, do you want to try it with our strawberry cake?” asked wheein and they immediately nodded.

“ We order those!” they said

Wheein nodded, “ it costs $6, and… “ wheein took out a choco candy, “ my small gift, I made it by myself, hope you like it”

The girl nodded, ‘ gamsahamnida unnie!! Love you!”

Wheein almost laughed but it's a happy laugh.

She is going to miss this. She is going to miss them.

 

The night came, wheein was so ready to sing a Valentine song for the audience.

“ Happy Valentine, Wheein” hyomin hugged her

Happy Valentine too, Hyomin unnie..” Wheein hugged her back

“they are waiting for you, can’t wait for your amazing voice..”

Wheein smiled, she prepared herself, drank some water and ready to go to the stage.

“Hai everyone, welcome back to T-ara bar”

“HAPPY VALENTINE WHEEIN!” someone shouted and made wheein smiled.

“Happy Valentine too!” wheein greeted her back, “ It’s a Valentine day, Everyone is full of love.. Sometime love is bitter but for today.. I hope it’s sweet like a Honey… Today I will open this Valentine with.. Honey from Kehlani”

 

The melody of the guitar started to play around the room

“ I like my girls just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter