2 years later

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The CEO of Solasido Ent, Kim Solar has announce her divorcement this morning. According to Moon Ent, It's Moonbyul who decided to divorce Solar. The main reason is unhealty marriage. They had been in several conflict and argument with unsolve solution that lead them to this sad ending. We hope both of them can be happy with their final decision. 

 

The News about yongsun and moonbyul divorcement had been publishing in everywhere. The stock of both companies were dropping since this morning. Solasido Ent. Decided to have an urgent meeting since it started to become losses to company. 

Yongsun as a CEO bowed to all the head department and shareholders. " I'm sorry for a bad new you need to hear in this morning. As the news reported. It is true that Me and moonbyul had separated"  there wasn't any ring on her finger anymore. " Today i gathered all of you here because i want to say something.." Yongsun smiled " i resign from my position as CEO of Solasido Ent"

Everyone was shocked. " are you leaving us the problem that you made??"

Yongsun shook, " my sister will replace me this week. Once the news about my replacement is out, i know the stock will be rising and don't forget about IU's new album is also going to release this week. You don't have to worry since i had solved them. "

They nodded.

" Thank you for helping me these years" she got up and bowed to them. 

Yongsun had decided to leave everything behind. There're something she wanted to do before she's too late.

" miss kim..i book the most ealier flight.." yongsun took the ticket 

" thanks.." she smiled just by looking at it.

" i'm going to miss you" the secretary pouted.

Yongsun smiled, " i will visit when i'm done with this.. Thank you for these years" she hugged her.

 

--

"welcome!" 

" 2 moca breads and a cup of green tea please" 

" it's 3 dollars" said wheein before took the money and gave the paper bag with the food.

" thanks wheein"

" thank you too miss chow.." wheein bowed and looked at her mother who was decorating the cake. 

Wheein walked to her mom, " waoo.. It's beautiful mom"

Miss jung smiled, " It's Red.. I think the customer likes red, she request to put a red butterfly on it" her mom put the last red line on it " done.. Pink magnolia with Red butterfly.." she smiled and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter