Begging

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun decided to visit Wheein's mom again. She waited for the eldest in front of the factory. 

It's cold outside but yongsun didn't mind it. 

" why are you here?"

Yongsun knew that voice very well. She turned to the eldest and bowed respectly. " annyeonghaseyo.. Have you eaten?" she gave her wide smile.

the eldest sighed, " there's a small restaurant.. Let's talk there.."

yongsun smiled and nodded, " thank you.."

they walked inside the restaurant and ordered some dishes before wheein's mom broke the silent again. 

" why are you still here? I told you to go away from our life"

yongsun stopped and looked at mrs jung. " omma.." she took a breath.. " i love wheein, and i won't give up.. I know you hate my father so much.. But my father has already got his punishment. He was comma in hospital"

Wheein's mother stop eating and looked at yongsun. " if you dare to tell wheein's about your father and if wheein forgives you, then.. I will forgive you.."

yongsun was silent. 

" love can change... I hope you give up and never show up in front of us.."

she put some dollars on the table and walked away.

 

Yongsun looked at the money and sighed anger. 

KRIIINNGGG!!! KRINGGGGG!!!!

yongsun looked at her phone and answered.

" yong.." 

yongsun frowned, she heard her sister was crying. 

"omma is in hospital... "

yongsun immediatly ran out and drove her car to the hospital. 

 

" how is mom? " she asked out of breath from running. 

Yonghee sighed, " she is okay for now.. Talk to her.. She had been worrying about you.. Doctor says it was because of stress. "

yongsun nodded. She met her mom who looked thinner than before. 

" omma.."

the eldest slowly openned her eyes and smiled weakly to yongsun.

"omma.. Are you okay?" yongsun sat beside her and held her hands.

Mrs kim nodded, " i'm sorry for making you worry"

yongsun smiled and shook, " aniya..."

" yong...." her mom called her.

yongsun replied with " mm.."

" can you please give up on wheein?" asked her mother. " i'm sorry for making this impossible request... But.... It's for the best..."

yongsun didn't know why all of them was so against her relationship. " omma.. Please... Don't ask me that.. I'm begging you..."

yongsun's mom cried, " mianhe..... But... All the horrible things your father did to wheein''s father is unforgivable.... I can't face them, yong... I can't. All the guilty is eating me... How could i face them..."

yongsun shook, " they will forgive us..."

" and i can't forgive myself.... " mrs kim was crying, " it's me... It's me who asked your fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter