3 Kims

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein was the one who woke up first. Her body was sore from what happened last night. But she didn't mind it. She looked at The Sleeping Beauty in front of her. Her lips curved up. She smiled widely. Wheein still couldn't believe that Yongsun finally see her now and that they shared an intimate night together. They missed that kind of closeness. Her eyes were scanning Yong's beautiful face. She felt so lucky to have this woman right beside her. It was more than she could expect when she was thinking about what happiness means.

A small movement from Yongsun, made Wheein close her eyes. Younger one pretended that she was still sleeping. She doesn’t want to ruin that moment and let her girl rest a little more. Yongsun moved closer and put a kiss on her. She kissed her from head to lips,

"How long are you going to pretend? I know you are awake, Baby." she said in a hoarse voice. Wheein finally opened her eyes and looked back at those beautiful eyes in front of her, "morning~" she greeted her sweetly and moved closer to Yongsun. She let their bodies to glue again. Feeling each other warm skins. Yongsun giggled and pulled Wheein in her arms, to plant another kiss on Wheein's head. " Morning, baby"

"Yong, you were screaming really loud last night, I hope that we didn’t disturb other guests" she rubbed Yong's chubby cheeks

"Blame those fingers and tongue of yours"

Wheein blushed and hid her face in lover's arms.

"Yong... I still can't believe what happened yesterday. I still don't know how to express how happy I am. Your vision is back. I don’t want to let you out of my arms anymore, because it’s all seems like a dream"

Yongsun smiled and looked at Wheein. "Me too, I’m so happy that I can see the world and you, my beautiful girlfriend, especially in these circumstances” She winked and caressed her arm with a finger.

Wheein leaned in and kissed her, "Yong"

Yongsun hummed, "mhm?"

"I love You A thousand more." Wheein smiled and showed her white teeth. "I know you must think I'm being cheesy. But I really want to show you how big my feelings are for you"

Yongsun kissed those lips again and stopped Wheein from talking. "Let me take care of you from now on" she smiled and rubbed Wheein's single dimple, "Let me show you the love you deserve"

Wheein blushed.

"Can we, please, skip the appointment with Dr Simon today?" asked Yongsun, "I want to spend more time with you… in bed…" she .

Wheein's jaw dropped. She looked at Yong's body in a sensual way, but she tried to refuse that temptation, "No... Let's get up and go to the hospital," Wheein said that against herself. She wanted to stay, but they had to stick to the plan, all appointments were important. She jumped off the bed and picked up her clothes, which were everywhere.

“Baby, you know that you look so hot right now, cleaning the room. You are such a tease. I want you in the bed… right now” Yongsun demand

“Yong, we have to do adult stuff now, come on, get up”

“I prefer what you called me last night. If you request that in your , I will get up immediately and go to the doctor” Yong stated with the serious face

“Are you for real??” Wheein asked in shock

Yongsun nodded.

“Oh? Okay… Wait a moment” Wheein gave up. She took the belt from her jeans and slap the bed couple of times

“Miss Kim, I’m not asking right now. It's a warning. If you don’t get up in 5 seconds, I will make some marks on your amazing . Start 5… 4… 3… 2…”

Yongsun was in awe of how her girlfriend could turn into a hot, and bossy woman in seconds. Then she got up really fast to avoid the slap.

“Okay, Whee. I’m up, have mercy Miss Jung” Yongsun giggled, Wheein looked so cute when she was being teased. She finally can see that cute face, that y body and that expression. Yongsun never felt so happy and grateful in her life.

______________________

"Dr Simon, you lied to me"

Wheein pouted and crossed her arms in front of the Doctor. Wheein had learned a lot of vocabulary since they were in London. She was a fast learner. She can speak and understand a bit now. Her cute English was making Dr Simon smile again and again.

"I'm sorry. But Yongsun asked me to keep it as a secret"

Yong chuckled, "He just helped me" she looked back at Dr Simon "Is it necessary for me to keep getting the injection? "

Dr Simon nodded, "You need to have the last 3 injections, and then you are free to go"

"Really??" asked Wheein in her cute English accent

"Yes. We can't bring back the color function in her eyes, unfortunately. It has been broken from the beginning. So, bringing back the sight is all we can do"

Wheein pouted sadly.

"Does that mean you are going to be colorblind for the rest of your life?" Wheein asked Yongsun.

Yongsun nodded and rubbed Wheein's hands. "It doesn't matter, Baby. What is important is that I can see at all... I can see you. I won't ask for more." Wheein's still sad but didn't want to show it

"Should we start the injection?" Dr Simon broke the silence.

______________________

After the 3 appointments, they could finally go back home. It's the day they could go back to Korea. Wheein didn't have to speak English any longer. It was a big relief for her

"Are you that happy?" Yongsun asked when she saw how happy Wheein was all day. It's like flowers were blooming around her face.

Wheein nodded and jumped a little, "I don't have to speak English again!!" she almost shouted in the Airport.

Yongsun laughed, " I know, it was hard for you, but you did great"

"And I miss Omma. I miss the home food. I miss Korea" Wheein inhaled and smiled. Yongsun hugged the little, short girl,

"Aigoo. Should we call your mom now?"

Wheein nodded in eager, " Palli!! Palli!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter