Valentine part 2

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ you are crazy..” with that wheein turned around and walked away from Yongsun who just being rejected.

“mwo?” yongsun ran and walked beside her, “ wae? Wae? Waeyo?”

“You are married, for god sake!” wheein almost shouted

“ so what?” said yongsun back and held wheein’s hand.

Wheein looked at her hand before she was being dragged by yongsun to the flower store.

“it’s a Valentine day and I don’t want you to be alone.. just spend it with me..” yongsun said before pick up a red Lily flower. “ may I have this? Please make them beautifully”  she told the owner.

“sure..” the owner smiled and started to make a bouquet.

Wheein sighed again, “ you are a stranger.. both of us are a stranger”

“ I know, maybe that’s the reason I feel more relax with you..” said yongsun and picked up the flower. “ thank you..” she said to the owner and paid for it. She turned back to wheein and gave her “ Happy Valentine Day, Wheein-ah..”

Wheein’s jaw dropped, her eyes fixed at the flowers. “why?”  it hurt her every time she remembered those flowers. She might not see the color, but she knew those flowers so well..

“why?” she repeated wheein’s question, “ you don’t like it?” she asked back. “ then, what do you like?”

Wheein shook her head, she took the bouquet and smelled it. “ thank you..”

Yongsun smiled, “ do you have somewhere you want to go?”

Wheein looked at her, “ I think you should just send me home..”

“em…okay..” they walked out from the flower shop, “ I don’t bring my car”

“I will just take bus.. thank you for the flowers”

“wait!” yongsun stopped her again, “ I have a place to show you..” she stepped closer to wheein before held her hand again.

Yongsun stopped the taxi  “ ahjussi.. drive us to MM Museum, please..”

They went inside the car and the car drove them to the destination. It’s just completely silent between them. Luckily the Museum is near, so they don’t need to be awkward that long.

“thank you..” Yongsun paid the bill and guided wheein inside.

“well, my friend own this place and actually I’m invested in this” Yongsun showed the black card to the employee and they let her in.

Wheein looked around, she felt so hard to look at each works that put on the wall. She was going to turn around before yongsun stopped her again.

“ are you going to run away again?” it’s like a magic that stop wheein from running. Wheein turned around and faced yongsun.  “ why don’t face it?” she asked again.

Wheein was silent.

“ what make you stop?” yongsun asked, “ your ex?”

Wheein fisted her hands, “ no..it’s myself”

Yongsun took her hand and guided her inside to look closer to the paints, “ don’t you think they are so beautiful?”

Wheein didn’t answer but her eyes were fixed on the Art.

“ I used to do Art… but when my father gets sick, I decided to leave them and focus on my family company….”

I know… wheein answered in her mind

“why you stop being Artist?” she asked wheein.

Wheein smiled bitter, “ because I can’t see how beautiful this work… I can’t feel it..” She touched the paint, “ I have given up…”

Yongsun looked at wheein like she was going to cry.

“ I’m sorry..”

Wheein looked at her, “ if you are really sorry.. I hope we never meet again..”

“Did you hate me that much?” asked yongsun “ Did we know each other?” she asked again, “ Did I make something wrong?”

“ you keep remind me of my ex…” answered wheein and made yongsun stopped. “ she is someone that I wanted to hate so much but I just can’t… because I love her so much even I’m hurting…” she breathed, “ everything about you.. remind me of her.. “ she gave the flowers back to yongsun, “ I hope you understand…”

 

Wheein passed yongsun and walked out from the Museum.

She left Yongsun alone.

 

“why she talks like I’m her ex?” yongsun asked herself, “ am I her ex?” Yongsun decided to run and found wheein.  “huff..” she took a breath and looked at wheein who keep walking beside her.

“Are you always taking bus?” yongsun decided to break the silent but wheein didn’t answer her “ well.. I’m sorry i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter