I don't remember

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon finally can breath after a tense situation had passed. "huff.." she let the nurse took defibillator away from her hand. 

Yongsun is shocked with hundreds of joules of electricity and miraculously brought her back to life.

Her heart used to stop beating, it's beating normally now. All thanks to 300 joules of electrical energy that passed through her heart and made it beats again. 

" how is she?" asked moonbyul who had stopped crying now. 

Jiyeon looked at moonbyul and gave her a comfort pat on her shoulder. " she is okay.. " 

" thank you.." moonbyul really meant it and jiyeon knew it. 

Jiyeon peeked outside, " i'll be back.." she got out from the room and smiled warmly to the short girl in front of her who had been outside for a long time.  " she is okay.." she told wheein. After being call to yongsun room, wheein was also running with her. She knew wheein was very worry about that miss kim that why she told her yongsun condition.

Wheein bit her bottom lips again. She looked inside the room and tried to see yongsun from far. 

" i will asked her wife out for 10 minutes, you can see her that long" said jiyeon again and made wheein looked at her. 

Sometimes wheein was so amazed by the doctor in front of her. Like how she could read her mind and knew her so well. 

" thank you.. I.." wheein inhaled, " i own you so much"

Jiyeon chuckled and ruffled wheein's hair " you own me your explanation"

" i..." wheein didn't know where to start. 

" no need to rash, we still had a long time so take your time.." wheein gave a nod  "just wait there.. I will asked her wife out and you can go in after she left the room, is it good?" asked jiyeon

Wheein nodded again. 

"good.." she went back inside the room while wheein was hiding herself. 

" miss moon.." jiyeon called her , " do you mind to go to my office? There is something I need to tell you about your wife condition"

Moonbyul immediatelly got up, " sure "

They went out from the room and when they were gone, wheein walked inside and sat next to yongsun. 

Her eyes analyzed the sick woman. 

She used to hate that woman so much. She just hate her so much...

but the moment when Yongsun was almost gone, The tall wall that she built, was crushing... 

All the hate was gone.

How could she died so easily... Wheein didn't want her to died yet. 

There're so many questions that she wanted to ask. There're some answers she wanted to hear. 

Wheein held yong's hand, " don't you dare to die..." she said with a hope. She prayed for her life. " i will forgive you... I forgive you.. Just... Please... Don't die..." she kissed that hand which she used to kiss. She held it and never let it go until it's the time to let go that hand. 

10 minutes. It's enough. 

Wheein leaned in and gave her last forehead kiss. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter