Dream

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein sighed when she looked outside the window, she was alone in her thought until someone knocked the door and made her wake up from her daydream.

" unnie!" wheein gave a wide smile.

" i'm sorry if everything comes so sudden.. You must very nervous about tomorrow surgery"

Wheein sighed and nodded, " my hands are all wet and i'm still very nervous now! I couldn't believe because everything is too sudden"

Jiyeon smiled, " i know, it writes all over your face" 

Wheein pouted and sighed, " you should just explain to me before, so i got a bit time to do some preparation"

" mm? Well.. What kind of preparation do you need?" asked jiyeon back.

Wheein sighed, " i don't know.. " she looked back at jiyeon, " how do you get the donor?"

Jiyeon was speechless with that question, " ah.. About that.." she tried to answer calmly, " i get a good connection in the hospital, so they called me first when there's a donor" she tried to avoid wheein's eyes.

" oh... Is the donor's family okay with it? Is she/he?" wheein asked again

" She. She is a woman" 

Wheein nodded, " can i meet her family before the surgery? I want to ask for a permision.. " wheein sighed, " i'm going to live with their daughter eyes, at least i need to thanks them for giving me their daughter eyes"

Jiyeon bit her botton lips, From wheein's words, jiyeon asumed that wheein must think that it was a dead person eyes. 

She couldn't tell wheein that the surgery need an alive eyes, not a dead person eyes.  If wheein knew, she definitely won't do it.

" she was an orphan.. So you don't need to ask anyone permission" 

" what's her name?" wheein asked.

Jiyeon didn't know how to answer her, " it's private, hope you undertand that i can't tell you because its the hospital policy" she decided to lie. A good lie.

" even i'm your friend?"

Jiyeon nodded. 

Wheein pouted, " is it right to take her eyes?" she asked again.

Jiyeon sat beside her and held wheein's hand, " she is willing to give you her eyes... So when the surgery is done.. You must protect her eyes and see what she can't see again" jiyeon smiled, " is my words sound complicated?"

Wheein nodded, " a bit"

" maybe one day you will understand..." jiyeon smiled " i have called hyejin about your surgery and she is going to come tomorrow"

" Really?? That's great! I miss her so much!"

Jiyeon nodded, " she is so happy for you..we are all so happy for you. If the surgery is done and you can see this colorful world again... I hope you can do what you like again.. Like...Art..? "

Wheein shook, " I used to think art is part of my life.. But.. If i can see color again... I want to have a travel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter