Stay or leave

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein was taken back with yongsun's question.  It's also a question she wanted to ask herself..

Can she accept yongsun again after everything that happen between them. Can she? Will everything be the same? Will their feeling still the same?

" yong...  After everything that happen between us... Actually.. I don't know yong... I don't know how to answer that question...I'm sorry....but... Can you give me time?"

" I... " yongsun stopped. She didn't want to give another pressure for wheein. So she decided to change her words, " about my eyes.. You don't need to be worry too much... Dr Simon told me it still can be cure.. It takes more time since these are damage eyes from the beginning...."

Wheein smiled, " really??? It's great!!"

Yongsun smiled and nodded, " yeah... Since dr simon had gone back to England, i need to go to london to meet him there.. That's why i ask Chorong to prepare a stay in there.."

" you are not lying, right?" asked wheein back

Yongsun shook, " no.. You can make sure with Dr Park... Or.. You can call Dr. Simon and asked by yourself"

Wheein relieved, " thanks god.. It's a good news!"

Yongsun nodded, " yeah.. And about the reason... The reason i broke up with you..."

Wheein felt yongsun's hand went away. " you don't need to tell me if you need time.."

Yongsun shook, " you deserve to know too... " she sighed and tries to gain her courage, " I'm sorry about your dad.... I hope you still remember about our last meeting with my family and we talked about your dad..." 

Wheein was silent. 

" the bestfriend of your dad... Kim So hyun... He is my dad.."

Wheein startled, " mw..mw..mwwoo?" her brain was still progressing of everything. 

"My dad is the one who ran away with your father money.. He is the one who left the debt to you father.. He is the one that causing your father death..."

Wheein got up and held her hair tightly, " it can't be..."

" i hope you can forgive my dad.. We don't know what really happen in the past and my dad had got his punishment too.. He is still unconscious. It's already more than 3 years..." yongsun felt wheein was taking a step back.

"i.....i'm sorry.... I.... I need to go.... " wheein didn't wait for yongsun's answer. She ran way from yongsun. She left her. 

 

Yongsun let herself rest on the sofa. She wanted to cry but her eyes couldn't do it. Her heart was breaking and she knew there's no way for fix it. 

Same with Wheein's heart. 

There's no way to fix what had broken. 

There's a lot of things she wanted to tell wheein. But will wheein listen to her? Will she still accept her apologize? 

She knew... Everything is not going to back as before... 

So..

She wished and prayed for wheein to find someone better. Someone who can give her every single happiness in her life. 

Yongsun waited for chorong. She knew she will come back. And she did. 

" where is wheein?" Chorong asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter