Anger

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" jung wheein..."  yongsun just couldn't believe it! How could she meet her again?? If they called it destiny, Is this a destiny?

Wheein just stood without say anything. 

" i'm sorry... Are you Jung Wheein?" asked yongsun which made wheein's eyes trembled. 

Wheein opened her lips and was going to ask something but a second later she held it and be silent. 

" I'm Kim Yongsun, the CEO of Solarsido Entertainment" yongsun decided to introduce herself since the girl in front looked confuse?

Wheein's jaw dropped, " nice to meet you, miss kim.."

" IU talked a lot about you and I've heard the CD " yongsun smiled, " well.. I have to say.  You have a very angelic voice and i really like it" yongsun prised her, a little things she didn't aware that her eyes keep scanning wheein from the top to the bottom. 

" thanks" a very short answered from wheein. Wheein just wanted to escape from this conversation and hoped it could end soon but not with Yongsun who got a big curious about wheein. 

" and i would like to invite you for an audition tomorrow" 

Wheein finally let her eyes met hers, " I'm sorry.. I can't"

Yongsun frowned, " then.. What day do you prefer?" this is the first time she did a negotiation for a new artist. Usually the artist will immediatelly say yes but... How could this girl not?

Wheein sighed, " i don't want to be singer anymore, could you leave?" 

That's very harsh.

"aah.. " yongsun was speechless. She though this wheein is a little girl but turned out she was so arrogant. " don't you think you are a bit arrogant?" 

Wheein sighed again, she didn't mind her and walked passing Yongsun like she was nothinng.  

That made yongsun really speechless. 

Never! Ever! Anyone was so cool to her and.. Wheein is the First!

" yah!" she tried to stop wheein with her shout but wheein really ignore her. " i just offered you a big opportunity and you just threw it away?"

Wheein stopped, she turned back and face yongsun. " thanks for the opportunity, but i don't need it"

Yongsun chuckled, for the first time she felt she just got a big slap from those words. " Okay! Fine! Gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter