No is No

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" It's... jiyeon.. Park Jiyeon, i think you know her as.. dr Park?" she smiled.

Hyejin and wheein were shocked again. They looked at each other unbelievable before their face changed into smile. " jinjja??"

IU nodded, " we are bestfriend since high school. Well, short story we went to your live concert on bar last night and i totally fell in love with you voice. I think it's not only me but all the audience love your voice and you deserve world to know you and your voice"

Hyejin nodded, totally agree with IU. 

" but..." 

They looked at her again with their puppies eyes. 

" well.. Our agency is very selective especially our new CEO. So.. I'm planning to record your voice and gave it as negotiation with our company, what do you think?"

Wheein nodded, she completely understood " I will follow your plan unnie.. When do you want to start? I'm ready anytime"

IU was so satisfied with wheein's answer and confident. " since we are going to do this secretly, i'm planning to do the recording in my friend place, are you free tomorrow?"

Wheein nodded again

"good, i will share my friend location to you" IU took out her phone and sent the location immediately.

"gamsahamnida!" wheein bowed. She felt so bless and so thankful

" it's still early to thanks me. Let do your best tomorrow and i will do my best to promote you to my CEO" 

Hyejin put her right hand on the middle of the table, " let's fighting?"

They smiled and followed the maknae, " Fighting!!"

They had a lunch after the meeting and for your infomation. The food is SO DELICIOUS!! Wheein and hyejin ate like a pig and made IU found how cute these teenagers were. 

"unnie.. Mianhe.. We ate so much" they said shyly when IU paid for everything.

" it's okay.. It's good to see how both of you ate so much and so healthy"  at the same time IU's manager came and told her about her next schedule.  " I'm sorry i need to leave.."

"it's okay unnie.. Take care.." they waved goodbye to their idol before looked at each other and screamed. 

"HYEJIN/WHEEIN!!!" both of them screamed each other name and hugged each other tightly. 

" oh!! Let's visit jiyeon unnie!" said wheein and hyejin agree without waiting anymore, they drove to the T-Hospital.

 

--

"Where are you from?" 

Yongsun stopped and looked at her, " hospital.." 

Moonbyul walked to her and grabbed her hand prevent her to walk away, " are you sick?" she asked worrying.

Yongsun shook, " just visit some friend.."

"friend? Who?" she asked again.

Yongsun didn't really fell to answer her question, " sorry byul... Can i answer later, i'm so tired right now.."

Moonbyul let go her hand, " arasso... " 

Yongsun went alone to her room. She locked it and let herself fell on the bed. Her tears began to fall again everytime she remembers wheein. Her heart felt like being stab by thousands of needles. 

It's a karma.

Yongsun deserved this punishment. She really does. 

--

At hospital

" oh! Wheein!! Hyejin!!" greeted jiyeon with her wide smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter