Good News

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah! JUNG WHEEIN!" Another scold from Ahn Hyejin. 

Today suppose a happy day for both of them, They supposed  go to a date like what they were planning, but again wheein ruined it. 
" Why do you keep hurting yourself?" hyejin was so mad right now. She was so shock to look at how pale and weak wheein was.
Wheein held hyejin's hands and tried to calm her friend down, " I'm sorry for make you worry again, but i'm really okay.. It just a small wound and it will heal fast"
Hyejin sighed, " it's not just about your hand, but you look so pale right now!" she put her hand on wheein's forehead " and for godsake! You are burning!! Let's go to the hospital, right now!" she ordered. 
Wheein pouted and put the saddest face that could made everyone stop scolding at her. " I'm really okay, hyejinah... Don't let my mom knows about this"

Hyejin sighed again. " what happened last night?" she tried to speak softer. 

" it was raining last night and I almost got a car's accident" 

" what??!! Who is that bastard??!  Do you see the car plate number?!" 

Wheein smiled weakly, " calm down ahn hyejin.. Thank you for worrying about me.. It's actually my fault.. I forgot to bring an umbrella and to avoid the rain, i ran without looking at the light. It's me who was wrong at the first place"

" you should be more careful!! Aisshh.. And.. Why can't you stop taking midnight part time job? It's dangerous.."

" i need money, hyejin-ah..."  

Hyejin sighed, " i will try to find you a better and nearest job around here"

Wheein just nodded. " gomawo"

" take a rest.. Your mom make some food for you before went out. I will get it for you"

Wheein nodded again. "gomawo...and... Mianhe..."

" no need to be sorry.. If you really feel sorry, stop making me worry and get well soon"

Wheein nodded. 

"oh.. And... Someone called  you while you were sleeing. You should check it" hyejin left wheein alone it her room. 

She took her phone and looked at unknown number. it's not her, right? she asked herself before look at a message that the unknow number left. 

 

Hi Wheein. Nice to meet you, this is IU

 

Wheein's eyes was getting wider. " WHAT?!"

 

I will like to have a collaboration with you in my next album. What do you think about my offer? Call me if you are free. 

 

"HYEJIN-AH!!!" wheein screamed 

Hyejin who was taking the food with both of her hand immediatly ran, " waee?? Wae??? Wae??!!"

She showed the message to her best friend, " It's IU!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter