Stubborn

Wedding Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon decided to call IU since it's been 2 days and still no news. " hei, Jieun... "

oh? Wae?

" are you busy?"

well.. I just finish

"good! Actually I want to ask about Wheein.. How is it?" Jiyeon bit her bottom lips. She was praying for a good news in her heart. 

*huff..* actually...  My boss didn't approve the idea..

Jiyeon's heart fell down. "oh... Really" she felt so disappointed and sad.  It's just so difficult to explain what she was feeling right now. 

i'm sorry jiyeon-ah... 

"" You haven't told Wheein, right?" asked Jiyeon again

no.. I really don't brave enough to tell her this bad news.. I mean.. Aish.. She was so happy when i called her and told her about this collaboration. How could i destroy it?

Jiyeon sighed, she understood. " i know you have try your best.. Em... How about you making a song for her? If this doesn't work with your company then let's do it personally.. I mean we have all social media like Youtube, etc. "

oh!! You're Genius!!  I will try to make one, specially for her

Jiyeon laughed, " Of course I am.  Oh please IU sunbaenim~ who has won 3 awards in Mama without any promotion" she teased woth her ahjussi laughed. 

arasso baby dino~  I will call you again when i've done the masterpiece.

" okay! So.. See you again!"

you better treat me a good food!

" i can cook many tteokbokki for you again" she laughed 

errrgg.. No again.. Your tteokbokki is !

Jiyeon laughed so hard, " okay...okay.. Mian..  So.. See you with a good news"

okay.. Call you later.. Bye!

 

Jiyeon turned off the phone and sighed. She was thinking how to explain the bad news to Wheein. It's hard just by thinking how sad wheein would. 

tok! Tok!

" doc.. Wheein is here"

oh.. Great... How long life she is.. " let her in"

Wheein peeked at her and smiled, " hi, unnie.."

Jiyeon smiled back, " hi wheeinie.. So how is your day?"

" normal as always.." she answered before jiyeon started to scan her eyes. 

" any headache?" jiyeon asked while looking at the result

" no" wheein answered shortly

Jiyeon nodded before took the light and pointed at wheein's eyes. " any improvement?" jiyeon turned off the light and looked at the girl. 

"no.. Still same.."

Jiyeon nodded again. " are you hungry?"

Wheein smiled and nodded, " a bit"

" good! Let's eat cause i'm hungry wheenie.."

Wheein grinned, " are you in a good mood?"

Jiyeon put off her white coat " well... Not really.. Actually i got a news for you. There's a good and bad.. Which do you want to hear first?"

" bad first" she answered.

Jiyeon nodded, " I'll tell you after eating"

Wheein just followed her like a lost puppy. They got inside Jiyeon's Black SUV Range Rover and She drove wheein to their favorite restaurant.

It's not really far from hospital. Only need 15 minutes, and they arrived. 

They will always sit at the corner. Always sit on the same table and order the same menu. 

" Both of you come again?" said the ahjuma.

Wheein pouted, " you don't like us to be here?" 

Jiyeon smiled look at her cuteness, " kyeowo.. She is cute right?" she asked the eldest woman.

" nee.. She is the cuteness" she praised wheein " like usual?"

They nodded. 

"okay.. Wait a minute.." the eldest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter