Piggyback

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You prick!" the other yelled while rushing at Minhyun with his knife on foot instead. Minhyun smirked and waited for the male to come close enough before he grabbed the man's arm and kneed his elbow with his full strength, aiming to break his bones. The man let out a horrified wail when they both heard a snap. His hand let go of the knife as proof that his arm was definitely not working the way it should be. Minhyun dropped the bat and grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling his arm back and slamming the crying male onto the ground. He leaned down and held him in place. The man crying for mercy and pain from his potentially broken arm.

 

"Stay away from my school and stay away from Kang Dongho. Don't make me hunt down the whole lot of you," Minhyun whispered.

 

"Who the do you think you are? How are you so ing strong for someone who looks like twigs?" the man spat and Minhyun sighed.

 

"Does it really matter? If you don't stay away, I'll make sure none of your limbs work anymore."

 

Baekho was getting worn out faster than he excepted but it was because of the first hit towards his knee that was slowing him down. He heard yells and noises behind him, tempting him to turn around to see what was going on but he couldn't take his eyes off the other who was coming again. He steeled himself and decided that attacking him wasn't working out anymore. Baekho ducked to the opposite side of the bat swing. Then he did the most reckless thing he could think of and stuck the pipe into the turning wheel of the bike. Immediately, the metal parts scrapped against one another and made loud screeching noises as Baekho rolled away to safety before the bike malfunctioned and threw the rider off.

 

"! You crazy kid!" the other snapped as he picked up the fallen bat and ran up to Baekho who had managed to get to his feet. He raised the pipe as the other lowered his bat. They connected and Baekho winced from the sting in his knee. He managed to push the other back and gave him a kick in the gut to send him tumbling behind. Baekho breathed in sharply and pushed himself to move, not allowing the pain to keep him rooted. It would be his funeral if he let that happen. He swung the pipe towards the man's side, smacking him again and again until the bat was dropped so he could protect himself from Baekho's hits. Baekho wasn't attempting to kill him or injure him terribly, just make it so he wouldn't think to fight back again. "I give in!"

 

Baekho gasped and quickly stopped, taking a few steps back to put a distance between himself and the fallen male. "And stay the away from me."

 

Baekho looked up to find Minhyun picking up his schoolbag as well as his own that was left by the school door. The fallen guys were in worse conditions than the one Baekho had just managed to subdue, startling him. What on earth did Minhyun do to them? He had been too busy to even check on him earlier but it seemed like Minhyun handled it much better than he thought. 

 

"Catch," Minhyun said as he tossed Baekho's bag over to him. Baekho squeaked and managed to grab it but he almost toppled over his knee that was about to give out. Minhyun managed to catch him by his arm before he did. "Are you alright?" 

 

"Eh-Yeah! I'm fine," Baekho replied, brushing Minhyun's hand off him. Baekho started walking out from the school just to get away from all these but Minhyun followed him. "Why are you following me?" 

 

"I'm not. I'm just leaving school as well," Minhyun replied and Baekho scoffed out of embarrassment for thinking the other would even be remotely worried about him but Minhyun's next action surprised him as his arm was held again in a gentler way this time. "You're limping. We should go to the clinic to get your leg checked. I didn't think they got you this badly." 

 

Baekho pursed his lips and tried to pull his arm away again but Minhyun held on. "It's nothing! Just a scrape." 

 

"Kang Dongho, don't be so stubborn. You might end up with a limp forever if you don't take care of it." Minhyun walked in front of him and bent down slightly. "Hop on." 

 

"HAH?!" Baekho gasped as Minhyun patted his back. 

 

"I'll carry you." 

 

"N-no no way!" Baekho blurted in a flustered tone while waving his hands. Minhyun sighed and reached over to him, holding one of his hands. Baekho froze as he tried not to look Minhyun in the eyes. 

 

"No one is going to laugh at you for this."

 

"But..." The pain was annoying him and he really wanted to go home faster but was it really worth climbing onto Minhyun's back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter