Knee

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekho felt his body shudder and his bones rattling as if someone had just sent a jolt of electric through his body. Child killer?

 

"I don't know what you're talking about but I don't care. Just leave," Baekho decided to say after pulling himself together. Yoon sighed and shrugged, walking towards Baekho. Baekho was on guard, eyes never leaving the other.

 

"I'm guessing he never told you then. What I really really did to him."

 

Baekho hissed, baring his teeth at the other who chuckled.

 

"Say, why don't we have a fight? I know I didn't want anything from you last time but well, considering you're already in front of me and in your sports outfit, let's fight it out. If you win, I'll stop bothering you and Minhyun."

 

Baekho hadn't registered the consequences of his lost when he already blurted out," I'll kick your ."

 

Yoon smirked and started walking out. Baekho followed him, more than ready to want to destroy the other for giving Minhyun a hard time back then. He couldn't understand what Yoon even wanted at this point. The other just seemed to be toying around with them and Baekho didn't like that at all either. They made their way to the back of the school and Baekho was already cracking his knuckles. While he wasn't one to really start the fight or even want to be in one, this one was an exception. If it would get Yoon to stay away from Minhyun, by all means, he was ready to beat the out of him even if they were on the school grounds. He knew Minhyun would disapprove of his actions right now.

 

"This is quiet enough," Yoon said while twisting his foot back and forth on the grass. Baekho wasn't sure if Yoon was strong since he didn't really look that bulky. Just a pretty petite male with some size. If people had just seen him on the street, they probably wouldn't even think he was a gangster with his sort of charming cute face too. But right now, all Baekho wanted to do was send a punch right at his smirk. "I'm guessing you're not the type to make the first move?"

 

"You talk too much," Baekho grumbled and Yoon chuckled.

 

"I've heard that plenty of times before. Well, if you're not coming at me, guess I'll come at you then." Right after his sentence ended, Yoon sent a sharp kick right towards Baekho's flank. He managed to defend it and the other was already pulling back, going in for a spinning kick this time. He wasn't that fast but the switch to his next move was fluid and it always seemed like he never stopped attacking. Baekho could block most of his attacks but he couldn't advance in his own attacks since the other wasn't showing an opening at all. Baekho could only hope he would eventually tire out. "You're really as good as they say."

 

"What are you-- n- talking about?" Baekho hissed while somehow managing to push Yoon away from him. Yoon stumbled back and chuckled.

 

"I've heard a lot about you. You're really good at defending. Not so much attacking but you have the strength to back it up. I've also heard that you have an achilles heel."

 

"Don't know what you're talking about," Baekho mumbled, changing his stance slightly as he felt his breathing start to quicken just a little.

 

"Your knee is your weak point, isn't it?"

 

Baekho stiffened. He swallowed the growing lump in his throat, feeling it burn. "Just shut up, won't you?"

 

"Oh come on. Don't need to act all cool like that."

 

Baekho gasped softly when he felt something just click in his head. "It was you. You spread the rumor in our school, didn't you?"

 

Yoon laughed and shrugged. "Maybe. Or maybe I just told someone and someone else told someone without me telling them too."

 

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Baekho growled but Yoon didn't reply him. Instead he went in for another hit again. Baekho took a step back, unconsciously protecting his knee from Yoon's reach. It made his defence weaker since he was now focused on not getting hurt in the knee. He also knew he couldn't keep getting pushed back either. He tried to step forth for a punch and it connected, hitting Yoon on his chest. He tried to go for another hit before the other recovered but to his surprise, Yoon slid onto the ground. Baekho didn't anticipate that since most people wouldn't typically let themselves fall on purpose.

 

"Gotcha." The fallen male swung his leg, kicking Baekho right in his knee. Baekho felt a sharp pain stab him and he crumpled onto one knee almost immediately. He thought he had healed up so why did it hurt so bad again? He tried to push himself up but Yoon kicked him harshly, forcing him to the ground. 

 

Baekho wanted to let out a whimper from the sudden pain that was causing a frenzy in his nerves. It h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter