Kiss

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekho grinned uncontrollably as he waited for Min to show up at the park. They had agreed to meet up there after school today and it was the first time Baekho had showed up earlier than his tall mysterious friend. He couldn't wait to share his results with his friend and also the news that he had just received. Min showed up a couple of minutes later, sweat dripping down his forehead as well as heavy panting as if he had just ran all the way to the park. Baekho stood up with a gleeful grin when he saw his friend. He waved and Min waved back, rubbing his forehead and trying really hard not to pull away the mask to wipe his sweat.

"Woah! You're sweating a whole lot. Did you run all the way here?" Baekho asked and Min nodded. "I don't have tissue or anything like that. Sorry." Min shook his head as he sat down to catch his breath. "You didn't have to run. I could have waited a little longer."

Min nodded again, pulling out a handkerchief to slide under his mask to wipe his sweat instead. Baekho turned away when he did that. Min raised his brows from Baekho's reaction but didn't question it. After he was done, he let out a relieved sigh.

"Hey. Guess what?" Baekho started as he glanced back to make sure Min wasn't moving his mask around anymore. Min looked at him and Baekho's grin came back. "I found out your full name!"

Min froze.

What.

He blinked.

"Kwak Youngmin! That's definitely your name, right?"

Oh.

Min's blinking stopped and he breathed out but he wasn't sure if it was a relieved breath or an expected one. He should have known that Baekho wouldn't know who Youngmin was but did that help the situation? No. Baekho started nudging him to get a response. "I'm smart, aren't I?"

Oh, Baekho.

Min shrugged and Baekho puffed his cheeks, slapping a piece of paper onto his chest. Min was confused and raised the paper to his eye level. It was Baekho's results which he already knew but still, he didn't want the other to be disappointed by his lack of reaction when Baekho obviously had a triumphant smile on his face.

"I placed higher than 100! You know what that means, right?"

Min was confused and tilted his head the other side. Baekho frowned.

"Don't tell me you forgot! You promised to praise me if I got higher than 100, remember?" Baekho pouted and crossed his arms. Min raised his brows.

Ah. He didn't know how to praise Baekho so his hand reached over and he patted his head. Baekho was startled but a shy grin crawled up his cheeks as he covered them. Min felt himself getting flustered from Baekho's reaction to the head pat as well. He was way too cute. Min couldn't stop himself from pinching his cheek, surprising the grinning boy.

"That's not praising!" Baekho scoffed. "I know! Why don't you actually say something? That'll make me plenty happy."

Min stiffened. It crossed his mind but his voice would definitely give his identity away so he shook his head, refusing. Baekho jutted his lower lip out and shook Min. "Please? Pretty please? Just once? I promise not to ask you again."

Min sighed and he wrote something else instead. 'Close your eyes. I'll give you a little gift for scoring well instead.'

Baekho squealed and nodded, shutting his eyes tightly until his face scrunched up. Min pulled down his mask and gulped. Why did he think of doing something as stupid as this? Baekho probably don't even remember what happened in the bedroom that day when he got mildly drunk. He placed one hand under Baekho's chin to the shorter male's confusion before pulling him in. Their lips touched and Baekho stiffened before he gradually realised what was going on. His cheeks burst with color and before he could react, Min pulled away and his mask went over his lips again. Baekho opened his eyes and stared at Min. Even the other's full-blown colored cheeks peeked out from beside the mask.

"Wha...You. I. We." Baekho's hands were moving quirkily as he tried to comprehend the situation.

'That's the closest to my voice that you're ever going to get.' Min wrote and Baekho gasped.

"You! Youuuuu! You are! So damn sneaky!" Baekho whined loudly due to him being flustered. Min laughed silently even though his heart was beating even harder than him running over earlier. "I can't believe you! We! Lips! You know!"

'Not the first time.'

Baekho gasped again, even louder with a startled expression. "WHAT?! N-n-not? When?! Why can't I recall?"

'You were a little drunk after eating two liquor chocolate and you kissed me.'

"Holy s-!" Baekho stood up and had to jog off his jumpiness. His whole body wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter