Step

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their kiss continued the moment they stepped into Minhyun's room and the door was shut behind them. Lips locking furiously as their hands travelled around as well. Minhyun ed Baekho's blazer, hands feeling every inch of the taut torso and memorising the shape of his boyfriend's body. Baekho unintentionally moaned into the kisses and in the haze of the moment, Minhyun's tongue went exploring further. Baekho was baffled but he couldn't stop, much less make a sound to tell Minhyun that he was probably going to regret his own decision. He was responding to the kiss just as much as Minhyun was although his hands weren't as explorative as his boyfriend's. They were stuck at the sides of his blazer, just tugging at it once in awhile as if Minhyun's blazer would just fall off like that. Minhyun stopped when he needed to finally take a swig of air, parting from Baekho's red puffy lips. Minhyun was going to go again but Baekho hurriedly covered the tall male's lips. 

 

"M-min! Be careful," Baekho said to Minhyun's confusion. 

 

"C-careful of what?" 

 

Baekho was surprised to hear Minhyun stutter but he guessed the other was just as flustered about this as him. "Uh... Um... We didn't lock the door and uh... You know... We might not be able to stop ourselves." 

 

Minhyun gulped and he rolled his lips inwards, still feeling Baekho's warmth on his lips. He nodded and took a deep breath. "We could just... Um... Pleasure each other." 

 

Baekho raised his brows questioningly. "What." 

 

The student president chewed on his bottom lip as he unwillingly part from Baekho to lock his room door just in case his mother came home early. Maybe his house was the wrong choice after all but they were both too bothered by now to make the trip to Baekho's house. Minhyun took light steps back to Baekho and gently took his hands in his. If there was one thing Baekho noticed about the tall male when he wasn't capable of looking at his eyes, he realised Minhyun's hands weren't that huge for his height. In fact, they were probably a little smaller than his. 

 

"There are other... Methods to... Relief each other. We don't have to do it all the way. Or do much preparations," Minhyun spoke slowly as if fearing Baekho wouldn't understand what he was trying to imply. It did make the short male gulp though. Was Minhyun finally willing to take this a step further? "Do you... Want to?"

 

Baekho nodded vigorously in a split second as though he was afraid Minhyun would change his mind if Baekho gave him just enough time to do so. "Of course I do." 

 

"Okay," Minhyun said in a tiny voice before letting Baekho's hands go. Baekho was confused as he watched his boyfriend grab what he was rather sure was a huge raincoat and spread it on the bed. 

 

"What's that for?" Baekho asked curiously. 

 

"Uh... So we don't dirty my bed by accident?" Minhyun replied and Baekho felt the lingering warmth in his cheeks flare up. 

 

"Oh." 

 

"Heh... Yeah. Sorry." 

 

"No, no. Don't apologise. I get it. Totally." Although Baekho probably wouldn't have thought about doing it. Baekho hopped onto the bed and Minhyun slid down beside him, his bed dipping from both their weights. Even though they had been kissing earlier, now that they were about to cross a new boundary, they suddenly got all shy and sheepish with one another. "So... How shall we go about this?" 

 

"I...I don't know," says the usually thorough student president while tapping his fingers against one another. Baekho guessed Minhyun was just as nervous as he was. "We could... Take off our clothes first. You know... Show each other.... Our bodies?" Minhyun's every word sounded uncertain and Baekho breathed in. He glanced over at Minhyun's still clothed body. He had always wanted to know how the other looked like without those layers but never dared to voice it out. Did he maybe have a little belly? Blemishes on his skin? Or a scar? Maybe a birthmark? His thoughts and breath were snipped short when Minhyun brought his hands up to his blazer, removing it. Every button that came off made Baekho more and more eager. He was tingling right to his toes as they curled up a little in anticipation. "Are you just going to stare at me?" 

 

"Eh. But you already ed my blazer," Baekho mumbled back, snapping out of his lust filled mode. 

 

"M-maybe we should keep our clothes on after all," Minhyun said, leaving one button on. Baekho felt a wave of frustration swept over him and he didn't know what had possessed him to do so but he tackled Minhyun onto the bed, startling the tall male as he popped the last button off to reveal the white shirt that was the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter