Boyfriend

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekho sobbed and Minhyun winced from the pain which made Baekho loosen his hold.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," He cried out and Minhyun chuckled weakly.

 

"Don't cry just yet. We aren't safe yet," Minhyun whispered in a dry voice and Baekho glanced around. He was right. There were still the others to deal with. "Though I didn't expect you to knock Yoon out so quickly."

 

"Leave us alone and you won't end up like him," Seungwoo said in a shaky voice as he kept close to the two of them. Jonghyun joined them, still looking fine. He had plenty of stamina since he did keep up his physical abilities even if he quit soccer. The others glanced at each other and laughed.

 

"You guys think we would just back down just because Yoon is out of the game? We still want to take our own revenge against Minhyun."

 

"You have hurt him enough!" Jonghyun snapped, knowing who Minhyun was.

 

"Doesn't matter. Let's go."

 

Baekho flashed his teeth as he handed Minhyun over to Seungwoo. He snatched a bat from the ground and smashed it right into the first incoming male's side, followed by the next right on the neck. He was still mad angry at every last one of them. Minhyun was surprised that Baekho was really going all out just to keep them protected.

 

"Ahh!" Seungwoo yelped when someone approached them sneakily. Minhyun noticed and immediately took the taser from his friend, stabbing it right against the male's forehead and turning it on. The electric current jumped right out and knocked him out almost instantly.

 

"Sorry not sorry," Minhyun whispered. "I need your help to get us both out of here. That should give Baekho more... Room and freedom."

 

Seungwoo nodded and carefully led the limping male out. Minhyun could barely swing his arm but he needed to protect Seungwoo so while Baekho was wrecking the out of the others, Jonghyun watched their back and he held onto the taser, using it on anyone who got too close. They almost made it out when Minhyun tripped and toppled over, dragging Seungwoo with him.

 

"Minhyun, we are almost there!" Seungwoo gasped and tried to pull his tall friend up but Minhyun was already going to pass out. His eyes caught sight of a swinging bat and without hesitation, he pulled Seungwoo into a protective embrace and braced himself for the hit.

 

It never came.

 

He opened his eyes and turned around, seeing Baekho behind him instead. Hand holding onto a bloody bat with everyone else apart from them and Jonghyun, unconscious. Breathing uneven and heavy. Sweat and blood glistened on every visible patch of his skin. He dropped the bat and collapsed to his knees, trying to breathe in the iron filled air. Minhyun let Seungwoo go and groaned, trying to move over to Baekho whose back was facing him. His vision was starting to blur even more than before and Minhyun knew he was about to pass out at any given moment but please... Let him just...

 

"Now you've done it."

 

Baekho looked up at Yoon who stood up, wiping the blood away from his nose. Baekho was too tired to fight anymore. He never did want to fight. He never wanted to hurt someone else with his bare fists. He never wanted to live a life filled with this much danger.

 

"Can't you just call it quits?" Baekho said weakly, finding himself unable to move. He felt a hand touch his and he looked downwards. It was Minhyun's hand. The other had passed out right as he had made contact with Baekho.

 

"You're going to regret this," Yoon said while picking up the knife that Baekho had passed to Minhyun. Baekho didn't want to fight anymore. He turned around and threw his body over the unconscious Minhyun instead of picking up a weapon or raising his fists when Yoon started running to him. Seungwoo had gotten out from his confusion and picked up the fallen taser instinctively. Jonghyun grabbed the nearest stick and together, one electrocuted Yoon and the other smashed the stick right in his stomach. The stick broke and Yoon fell backwards, effectively knocking him out for the second time. Seungwoo and Jonghyun both gasped and looked at each other. They exchanged a fist bump before hurrying to help their friends up. Both had passed out after all. 

 

"How ever are we going to carry them?" Seungwoo questioned. 

 

"Calling an ambulance here would only create a mess. Let's at least drag them to the main street first." 

 

¬¬¬

 

Thump, thump, thump. 

 

Baekho frowned and shifted onto his side, feeling the sound stirring him from his sleep. 

 

Bang! 

 

His eyes shot open even though he remained laid down. His eyes scanned his surroundings warily as the sharp smell of chlorine filled his nostril. He recognised the smell since it had barely been that l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter