President

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekho raised his brows at this new information. Minhyun's cheeks were red as the taller male continued eating and trying to ignore his mother.

 

"We haven't really... Done anything yet," Baekho replied instead after he managed to gulp down his food. 

 

"Oh? And I would have thought teenage boys would be active in that scene." 

 

"Well, we... Minhyun wants to make sure we are both safe before we do anything."

 

Ms. Hwang eyed her son who had fell silent and chuckled. "That's understandable. Prevention is better than cure."

 

"Mum, this is embarrassing," Minhyun said sheepishly. 

 

"Why? You're both almost young adults. And looking at how built Baekho is, surely you wouldn't be able to keep your hands to yourself too," Ms. Hwang said teasingly and her son groaned, covering his flustered face. Baekho felt shy as well but he was too busy chuckling at how embarrassed Minhyun was. The cool student president was currently too cute in Baekho's eyes. 

 

"I'm trying my best to," Minhyun groaned. 

 

¬¬¬

 

After dinner and a little more studying, Minhyun walked Baekho home since his mother told him to despite Baekho saying he would be fine and worried for Minhyun walking home alone. 

 

"Do you want to stay over then?" was Minhyun's mother's solution but Baekho rejected politely since that meant sleeping in the same room as Minhyun and he doubted his self control especially after their little chat earlier. 

 

They walked down the street hand in hand, chatting about random things. Baekho was excited to know his results despite having done most of the papers. He really wanted to know if he made it to top 20 as soon as possible.

 

"What are we going to do if I really do get into top 20?" Baekho asked cherrily.

 

"Hmm... What kind of date would you like to go for?" Minhyun asked as they swung their hands a little.

 

"Mmm... Let's eat a lot!" Baekho exclaimed with a bright smile. "Pork, crepe and then have lots and lots of fun."

 

Minhyun laughed since Baekho basically just wanted to eat a lot. "What kind of fun?"

 

"We did skating before so hmmm... What else is there to do?"

 

Minhyun shrugged. "I don't know. We could... Go cycling?"

 

Baekho gasped and shook Minhyun's arm. "I know, I know! Let's cycle around town and then go cafe hopping."

 

"That sounds like a great idea but do we have enough to spend? We should set up a budget too."

 

"Okay. I'll think about it more after exams are over tomorrow."

 

"Woah, Woah. But you don't know if you've gotten above 20 yet."

 

Baekho gave Minhyun the puppy eyes and shook his arm childishly. "Then can't you just go on the date with me as Minhyun instead?"

 

Minhyun felt a pleasant numbing stab in his chest as he tried not to pass out from how cute Baekho was being. "Okay, okay. Forget I even say that."

 

Baekho beamed, giving Minhyun a hard time breathing from his gummy smile alone. Minhyun swore Baekho literally took his breath away every time the other broke into his signature smiles. 

 

###

 

The school bell rang and the teachers started gathering up the last exam papers. Students let out relieved sighs, some had their heads on the table either asleep or just face-palming real hard and there was those like Baekho who was more than eager to hop out from the hall and get on with their day. The moment they were allowed to leave, Baekho grabbed his stationaries and his bag, rushing down the stairs to the student council room. He had agreed to meet Minhyun there after school today since he was allowed to take the rest of the day off from student council work. Baekho thought exams would be a good  enough reason for Minhyun to be exempted from the student council work but it seemed like he wasn't. His boyfriend sure was a busy bee unlike him. He made his way to the room and his hand stopped short before he could knock. 

 

"You're dating?! That's crazy, Minhyun. I knew you had some sort of feelings for him but to date him?" Baekho recognized the owner of the voice as the vice president's. He wondered how did the other find out about their relationship and hesitated to knock on the door. 

 

"It's none of your business, Minki."

 

"None of m- Minhyun! If the teachers find out, you could lose your position as student president." 

 

Baekho gasped softly and clenched his fist. He knew that would happen but he thought they had hid it well enough or at most they seemed like close friends. "I don't care." Baekho raised his brows, surprised by how casually Minhyun had sounded when those words were sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter