Rib

Once Was Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Okay before you start, just to clarify, I will most likely have a 'M' tag on stories early on if I do write M in it x'D I'm sorry to get your hopes up a couple of times for this story but to compensate for the lack of it, you'll be getting rated one shots as Christmas gifts b4 I head off xD so do check out 'Undecided' in the next couple days for it~ alright, back to your daily does and last update for Once was before :D its been one hell of a ride as always 

 

~~~

 

Flawless.

That was probably the only thing that entered Baekho's mind once Minhyun's shirt was fully off his body for once. He gulped, feeling tense and nervous as his eyes opened so widely they looked like they would pop out. Minhyun squirmed a little uncomfortably. His body still had small scars littered around them although most of his bruises had healed up. He didn't quite have the same muscular figure as Baekho did but his body was firm and pale. It had its own uniqueness to it. He hugged himself and Baekho pulled his hands away.

"Don't cover yourself," He gasped. Minhyun groaned and turned away instead.

"You're staring so much..."

"How can I not?! You're..." Baekho breathed in and he only knew one word to say then. "Breathtaking."

"I'm not. My body isn't even that- Baekho-" Minhyun gasped when Baekho suddenly leaned in, placing his head against Minhyun's bare chest. Minhyun felt embarrassed since Baekho could probably hear how fast his heart was beating right now.

"So smooth," Baekho whispered. Minhyun shuddered from Baekho's breath tickling his skin. He tried to pull his hands away from Baekho to hide himself but Baekho held onto him, gradually shifting higher until Minhyun didn't have a choice but to fall back on his bed. His hands were pushed down beside him as Baekho held onto them. Baekho hovered over him and smiled, eyes filled with love and lust. "Baekho... Don't look at me like that."

"Why not? You're so lovely," Baekho whispered and kissed him. Minhyun whined and all at once, the rush was kicking in. Maybe it was the fact that he was shirtless right now but the instant rush was making his pants tight again as he grazed Baekho's lower lip. Baekho granted him entrance and soon their tongues tangled with one another, tasting chocolate and vanilla as they had eaten ice cream earlier. Sounds escaped their throats the longer they kissed until eventually they had to part, gasping for air but still wanting more. Minhyun forced himself up, clutching onto Baekho's hands as he captured him with another deep kiss. His mind felt like it was going crazy as their lips met again. He wanted Baekho so badly that it was driving him nuts. It drove Baekho nuts too to have Minhyun all to himself and yet still find himself unable to express his own emotions fully. He wanted Minhyun to know that he wanted him just as bad. Loved him just as much. Craved him. But there was only so little that words could do. He let Minhyun's hands go and so did the other as they both clutched onto each other's faces and necks, deepening each kiss with a tilt. They leaned back and forth, trying to get just a little more taste each time until they heard a door creak. They immediately broke away and faced the door, Minhyun's hand flew to his shirt but the sound stilled. They were both panting like crazy and it felt like the world had stopped, only the sound of their beating hearts in their ears echoed.

"Oh god... I thought my mum was going to come in again," Minhyun said and let out a relieved sigh. Baekho chuckled awkwardly.

"Y-yeah. We probably shouldn't do this at your place. I'm going to get a heart attack if she walked in on us actually doing it someday," Baekho said jokingly and Minhyun chuckled along. They went back to sheepish smiles and knowing glances. Obviously they knew they weren't going to take this all the way today but for now, they were happy enough to just have each other. Minhyun hooked his finger around Baekho's.

"So... I've been thinking about it earlier but... We could go on the date tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? That's a little tight, isn't it?"

"Is it really? What about next week then?"

"Yeah. I think that's better. I just want to spend tomorrow rolling around with you," Baekho said with a little giggle as he kissed Minhyun gently this time.

"Mmm... I would love that now that I'm free until year end exams."

"Really?"

"Yep. They're going to elect a new student president soon too. So I'll be all yours after that. And I'll just be Hwang Minhyun again."

"You have always been Hwang Minhyun," Baekho whispered and kissed his cheek. He dared himself to take a small step further and lowered his kiss to Minhyun's neck. That did surprise the taller male but he allowed it, eyelids flickering nervously as Baekho placed a few more chaste kisses on his neck. He tilted his neck, craving f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter