Jiyoora's Practice Session

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday. The day have not yet started but she really wanted it to end and spend the rest of the day in her comfy bed. She was very nervous to face her groupmates for what happened yesterday. One will not show up or both of them won't and Yoohyeon will be left alone again. 

It's been a month and the group have not yet started filming their videos. They have decided that each one of them will be doing something and would incorporate it with each other's work. 

Minji is incharge of making the melody or the instrumental for their video, since she's more capable doing it rather than the two. She has complete materials anyway to do it. 

Bora is tasked to do the choreography of whatever the song they're making. They have already decided that they will do an original and as well as a cover of famous song. She convinced the two that they will dance together whether they like it or not. Minji was okay with it, since she is a dancer herself but Yoohyeon was hesitant at first because she can barely moved her feet but Bora promised her that she will be patient with her. And who knows Yoohyeon would probably unleash her inner dancing machine by practicing. 

Yoohyeon, on the other hand, was assigned to make the lyrics of their song, she volunteered since she likes making songs, even though Minji liked to do it but then gave up on it and gave Yoohyeon the task to do it. She is already done with the lyrics but it seems like the two have not yet shared the status of their work and she started to get worried since there's only 3 months left to do the project and they have not yet started practicing and filming their videos. 

She texted the two to meet up at the dance room. She was not supposed to meet up in there since that fight yesterday but it was the best place since it's the most quiet and free from people who probably would interrupt them. 

She heard a notification from both of them. 

To Kim Bora: I'll be there, Yooh. *smiley face* I don't know about Minji. 

To Kim Minji: Newbie, my will be there. I don't know about Bora, but definitely she'll be there. See you, nerd. 

Yoohyeon can feel that the two have not yet reconcile through their texts. It might be worse than yesterday. 

She both texted them with:

From Yoohyeon: Great, we'll meet after class then. 

During the duration of the classes, it seems that the two have been ignoring each other. Not used of them not bickering but atleast Yoohyeon will have some peace of mind for a day. 

She was quite late for their meet up because her classmate Jeon Jungkook, her partner in a mathematics assignment, asked for help about a certain math problem and as a kind person that she is, she spared 10 minutes to teach the him. Yoohyeon caught Jungkook looking at her with smiles a lot of times when she tried to take a quick glance to the boy just to see if the boy understands what she's saying. It makes her heart flutter a little as she lets out a smile. 

After the mini discussion with the boy, she immediately proceeded to the music room, running. As she reached for the door to open, panting from running, she can see that the two were sitting awkwardly quiet and seems to be busy with their phones, trying to ignore each other. Bora is sitting few meters away from Minji. 

They seemed to not noticed Yoohyeon entered the room. She closed the door, holding on to her packbag and cleared to break the silence. Bora looked up first and smiled while Minji slammed her desk with the book she was holding for a few minutes and stood up, Yoohyeon flinched. 

"Glad for you to show up, newbie. Are you planning to kill us each other by isolating us here? You're 10 minutes late" Minji annoyingly said. 

"I-uh, catch up with a friend and  helped him with an assignment" Yoohyeon said looking down and took little steps to a chair to put her things. "Sorry" She added. 

Bora narrowed her eyes to Minji. "It's fine, Yooh. I think we should start practicing, first the dance. if y'all agree. " Yoohyeon looked at Bora and wondered this is the first time that she did not argue with Minji. 

"It's fine by me, I'm still working on the melodies, I don't know about this nerd." Bora tried to hold her annoyance just not to pissed off Minji.

"I-uh already done with the lyrics" Yoohyeon took a two page paper and handed it to Minji. She took it out and quickly put it inside her bag. 

"Are you not going to read it first?" Yoohyeon pondered. 

Bora deeply sighed and played the song she chose for the dance. "Taki taki?" Minji curiously asked. 

"Yeah, Minji. Obviously" Minji rolled her eyes as she heard Bora's response. "Okay, you're the choreographer. Should we start?" Yoohyeon sighed nervously at the two. 

They changed to their practice clothes, Bora with her tight jeans and shirt, while Minji is on her pants and a loose shirt and Yoohyeon wears pants and a white croptop with converse shoes. She just love these shoes, Minji noticed it and gave her judgment. 

"You keep on making me amaze everytime you do weird things, Newbie" Yoohyeon blinked three times and gave Minji a half smile. 

"Who in a right state of mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter