Universe and Fate

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Minji?" Yoohyeon immediately said as she saw Dami serving drinks to her customers. Dami shrugged it off and the silver haired girl went outside hoping that Minji was still around but thought that she already took off. She wondered why she left without even greeting her after the performance. Or is it because she had something important that came up. Or she was just hoping to talk with her more. 

"You found her?" Dami curiously asked. Yoohyeon shook her head and sat to one of the chairs across Dami. 

"Why are you looking for her, anyways?" Dami added and Yoohyeon raised both her eyebrows, half smiled. 

"Well......." Yoohyeon couldn't even finish her sentence, in deep thought, asking herself: Why is she looking for her?

"I forgot what's the reason why"

"It's probably I just wanted to talk to her"

"Yoohyeon, is something bothering you?" Dami interrupted her thoughts as she could see her bestfriend who was really in deep thought. 

Yoohyeon flinched at the question and answered Dami with a hesitant voice. "I-uh, nothing, Dami" She scratched her head. Dami was not convinced to Yoohyeon's response but decided not to ask any questions anymore. 

The remaining hours of the night in her hotel room was filled with thoughts of how she was  trying to forget what the blonde girl did to her. But the one time that she land her eyes on her, she would remember it all. Memories. Devastating memories.

"I wanted us to be friends again, but why is it so hard"

"The thought of you sitting in front of me, listening was such a new experience"

"I saw your smile, and it give me hope. Hope that I will be able to genuinely look at those eyes again"

"But you didn't let me"

"Minji, I still couldn't forget what you did"

"And I didn't even forget about you"

For four days in Seoul, Yoohyeon had been thinking so hard about it these days. She went to Seoul to meet with her friends and expected worst case scenarios that they might be mad at her but they didn't. They accepted her wholeheartedly. And she wanted to meet Minji, the sole purpose of the travel, wanted to give her an explanation. She knew that Minji is at fault and she was really mad during the time she knew the full truth. 

"Should I give her another chance in my life?" 

Yoohyeon didn't understand herself at all. 

"Why did I even come here in the first place?"

"Because you wanted peace of mind"

"Because you misses your friends"

"Because you wanted to talk to her"

"..... you wanted to see her in flesh"

"But why is it so hard?"

Yoohyeon received a call from someone, Yuki and she was surprised at what he told her. 

-----

It's already been week since Yoohyeon was in Seoul and it's been three days since she saw her perform, it's also been three days she didn't heard any news about her. Or is it because she didn't want to hear about her for now after what she knew. 

It's also been three days since Mr. Yang invited his colleague in Japan to help them with their Marketing Area. And he said that his colleague will be sending one of their young and most brilliant employee to help them with discount. She was meeting him today with Mr. Yang at three this afternoon. 

Minji wanted to keep herself busy so she wouldn't think about her for a while. 

Siyeon was setting some appointments on her computer when suddenly a short girl popped up behind her computer, startling her that she even dropped her pen. She bent down to get the pen under her table and looked at the girl in front of her who felt sorry for startling her. 

"Eve! What is it you want?" Siyeon asked in loud voice, which makes the girl chuckled. 

"First of all, I'm sorry about that, Ma'am" Eve apologetically started. 

"Nah it's fine. And don't call me Ma'am. It's too formal" Siyeon suggested, unnknowingly pointing her pen to Eve. 

"Just call me Siyeon. I like it better. It's just that Minji preferred to be so formal" Siyeon added, widening her eyes and groaned. Eve nodded her head. 

"Ma'am" Siyeon eyed her, shaking her head. 

"I mean Siyeon" The black haired girl nodded, gesturing Eve to go on. 

"I-uh, just wanted to ask if our boss, Minji is dating anyone? She seemed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter