Yooh's Thoughts

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was filled with deafening silence and she could still hear her own heart beating so fast. Probably due to the fact that she took the stairs to get to her hotel room which was in the seventh floor of the building or was it because she still vibrantly recalled the memories with her. She needed to think. She needed to breathe. She needed time. She needed the space. She tried to remember why'd she decided to come to the place where she was really heartbroken and betrayed by someone who just looked like her.  

Yoohyeon sat on the hotel bedroom and scanned the vicinity, letting out a heavy sigh. She lied down her bed and stared at the ceiling. 

"She changed" Yoohyeon mumbled, reaching for a pillow and hugged it tightly. 

"She was not that same girl, I know. She was composed and polite" She thought, recalling their first encounter. 

"You were so rude to me, Minji. You were" She whispered to herself. 

Seven years, she left but she would think that the glimpses of memories were still vigorously alive. There were changes to the place as well as changes of the people she have known for almost six months she have stayed. They were all successful and seemed to be happy with what they achieved in life. Yoohyeon took her phone, not because she wanted to messaged someone but to look at the pictures she saved during her stay with her friends. Even though, she left and never came back for seven years, she was still very fond of the company of her friends in this place that no one can ever match. 

As she was scrolling through her phone, she saw some pictures of Bora and Siyeon cuddling with each other. She still couldn't believe that the two is a couple now. They were always bickering with each other in every chance they get and Minji would be so irritated by them, scolding them in the process. She could not deny the fact that she really miss those moments. 

"I wish I could turn back time" She thought. The silver haired girl continued to scroll through her phone, she stared at the picture of her, Dami with Gahyeon before she left Korea. Dami was in totally against her decision leaving Korea but she could not stop her since she knew how hurt and devastated her bestfriend is. Yoohyeon told her not to tell her other friends where'd she go as she didn't want to have any connection with her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter