Meeting Kim Youngchae

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It must have been the most awkward meet up that Minji have been encountered in her entire life. Yoohyeon was eyeing both her and Dami while anxiously sipping her lemonade drink. Nobody in the group dared to speak up first as they keep on pretending they looking at their phones but steal glances to both at Dami and Minji who was only separated by Yoohyeon in between which makes her apprehensive while both of her friends are still not talking with each other which is understandable since both of them have an unfixed business in the past. "Ugh, I hate being in between" Yoohyeon mentally said. 

Yoohyeon moved a little and reached for the steak that is in front of her just to break the awkwardness. "Minji have been so quiet and in her best behavior" Yoohyeon thought again. 

Bora, on the other hand, hailed as the loud queen, broken the silence by offering a lemonade drink to Minji, glancing a little to Dami, she cannot believe that the one who broke Minji's heart is in front in her, in all of them, let alone Yoohyeon's bestfriend. 

"Minji, a drink?" Bora empathetically said while handing her the drink. "Thank you, Bora" Minji quietly said. Bora can sense that Minji was holding her anger and her tears for the person besides her. She knew that she now considered Yoohyeon as one of her friend, even though, she actually do not know what's the actual reason befriending her friend. She was just confused on what is the real intention of Kim Minji. But she stopped thinking about it for a while, since she think that Minji needed their support when something happens between Minji's ex lover and her. 

Yoohyeon forgot to introduce her bestfriend to her other friends who are visibly quiet since the entrance of the said friend. 

"U-uhm, I forgot to introduce you, my bestfriend, Dami or you can call her Lee Yubin" Yoohyeon nervously said while gazing at her friends. Handong was the first person to react by offering her hand for a handshake. Minji narrowed her eyes for hearing her real name from Yoohyeon. 

"I'm Handong, soon to be girlfriend of Yoohyeon. Nice to meet you" Handong sheepishly smiled, Siyeon nudged her at the pathetic statement and Yoohyeon just shook her head. Dami just lets out a small chuckle and commented. 

"Yoohyeon is clumsy and forgetful. You should find someone else." Dami jokingly said while Yoohyeon glared at her and Dami raised her hand. Siyeon giggled at the straightforward statement of Dami. The chinese girl pouted her lips and narrowed her eyes at Dami. 

"I need to go to the bathroom. I need to piss. I'll be gone for a while" Minji interrupted and she patted Yoohyeon's shoulders, looking at her with tiring eyes. It makes Bora and Siyeon to follow the older girl to the bathroom. 

"We'll go" Leaving Handong, Yoohyeon and Dami. Yoohyeon looked at Dami with a lot of questions in mind but it is not the right time to ask since Handong is with them, she wants to know everything when they are alone together. 

 

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Minji did not know that Siyeon and Bora followed her. She smiled at the mirror but slowly fading away from being defeated. She put both of her hands on her head and paced back and forth. "What in the world" Minji mumbled to herself. She immediately knelt down putting one of her hand on her chest and sobbed thinking that this is some sort of a karma to her for everything she'd done in the past. 

Siyeon and Bora stand next to the bathroom door watching Minji shedding tears on the floor. They knew how devastated Minji is right now, so they knelt down with her and rubbed her back. Bora held one of Minji's hands and assure her that it is okay to cry. 

"Shushhhh, Minji. It's gonna be okay. Youngchae won't hurt you no more. We won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter