The JiYoo Talk Pt.2

Originally loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon went home from Minji's place and it seems that her mom was not yet home. Thankfully that no one barged into their house because she left her house unattended. 

She sighed deeply in relief that everything inside the house was still intact. She went directly to her mom's room to fix the pictures that she had rearranged earlier as she smiled a little to herself that gradually she was able to dig up some memories from her past. She put the box under her mom's bed and proceeded to her bed to rest for a while as she think what Minji and her talked about. 

 

 

Flashback:

Minji looked at her with confused and panicked look as she told her what she want to know about her past. 

"I need the truth, Minji. And I know you can help me remember" Yoohyeon added which reassured Minji to take things slow. 

"I don't think I can help, but I will try. Let's take things slow, Yooh" Minji said with a concerned voice. She only met Yoohyeon for a few months now, she did horrible things to her in the first day of school and being rude to her for months, she thinked that she at least deserve to know who she is in the past. 

"It's fine. I think that if I collect memories, my head will explode. Let's take things slow" Yoohyeon held Minji's hand as Minji looked at it before speaking up.

She half smiled, stood up and get a glass of water and handed it to Yoohyeon. "Rachel, she was a friend of mine. She came to Japan to pursue what she loved. Music." Minji thinked hard on what she will say next. Yoohyeon could see the older girl stopped for a while but she patiently wait for her to add more information. 

"Why don't we just start with who JiU and Rachel is, Minji? That will be fine by me" Yoohyeon spoke up and the older girl glanced at the younger girl that seemed to notice her holding up the tears as she nodded her head in agreement. 

"Okay, Rachel was a goofy p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter