- s i x -

MATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

I am already wide awake when Namjoo knocked on my door. I didn't have a good sleep last night because of the dream—more like a nightmare, that I had.

I was back in Mondain in my dreams, exactly the day where I had killed the faerie. Just like what had happened, I am hiding in a frozen bush and aiming for the rabbit but a man block my shot, after realizing that my victim was a faerie, I fetch my pure iron arrow and gave him my killing blow. 

I went closer to the my victim but what I saw there was not the faerie that I have killed, Myungsoo was there instead. I shouted in horror. There's too much blood. I tried stopping the blood flow but it just won't stop.

Cold fingers circled around my wrist and I look at him. His eyes turned into sapphire and it was glowing. More blood escaped from his mouth as he cough. Oh my, he will die! 

Then Francesco—Taemin was standing closely behind me and whispered, "Go on, kill him." I don't want to but my hands won't work. I look at Myungsoo again and he was glaring at me. With an already shallow breath he bitterly said, "Traitor." 

And I woke up screaming and soak with my own sweat. It was just a dream, all of it was a dream. I put myself into calm before deciding to stand up and take a look at the windows, the sun has not risen yet so I went back to bed and remain seated there and waited for Namjoo to arrive. 

"You are up early. Didn't you had a good sleep?" 

"I did. Something just came up," Namjoo only looked at me perhaps she sensed that I am lying. Thank goodness that she didn't try pushing the subject but help me to prepare myself instead. 

"Lord Myungsoo told me that you will be going on a tour today so I have prepared you a tunic and trousers instead."

"Thank you," and then she help me with the clothes and I am done changing, she proceed on braiding my hair. 

"There, all done! Oh and he said that you can have your breakfast here and that he will be waiting for you at the stables."

"Okay, thank you once again Namjoo," she only offered me a smile and exited my room. I look at the food that she left on the table, there are fried bacons, bread, eggs and tea. Faerie foods are the same as with the humans it is just that its flavour is much more richer and there's a sensual feeling when it touches your tongue. I do not have the appetite to eat so I only take the bread and wash it out with tea.

The stables is located at the back of the castle grounds. I took my free time yesterday trying to memorize every corner and passages here in the court so I will not find myself lost again. When I reached the stables, I saw Myungsoo preparing the same one that he use during our travel here and a smaller one, I bet that is for me.

"Morning Naeun," he greeted me with a small smile which eventually wiped out when he noticed two dark circles beneath my eyes.

"Good morning, Myungsoo."

"You didn't had a good sleep. Why?"

I shake my head and offer him a tight smile. It seems awkward if I will tell him what have disturb my dreams especially when it was about him. Dying. ​​​​​​

"It's nothing," I know he senses that I am lying but did not push the matter. I went closer to the smaller horse, it is a cream colored one.

"I suppose this guy will be my ride today."

"Yes. You can have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter