- o n e -

MATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PHASE I 

 

CHAPTER ONE

Forty-nine years has passed since Thamuz invaded the lands that led to the banishment of faeries within the magical walls of Verboden.

His wickedness did not ended after the forging of the gates since he still continued to spread his corrupt ways in the faerie realm itself.

The six Grand Dukes of the faeries forced Thamuz into surrendering but he refused to bend his knees for them. Until one day, each Grand Dukes was sent an invitation stating that Thamuz will finally agree in ending his wickedness and will throw a banquet on the day of the winter solstice for the victory of the Grand Dukes.

 

Flashback: Forty-nine years ago, First day of the Winter Solstice

The promised day has arrived and faeries from all six kingdoms of Verboden gathered and witnessed the marvelous festive to honor the victory of the common good. Then, it was time for Thamuz to officially withdraw his power from the faerie and he asked for all the Grand Dukes to come forward and accept his words of surrender yet, cunningly, Thamuz blasted his wicked magic instead and took hold fractures of each Grand Duke's power. 

"Fools! I will never bend my knees for you. Now that I took away fractures of your abilities, you will not be able to lead your kingdom the same as before!"

Chanyeol, Grand Duke of the Fire Kingdom, tried attacking him with a ball of flames but only a whisper of power comes out from him. "This is unacceptable, Thamuz! Stop this right now!"

Thamuz was not fazed by this and let out a dark laugh. "Let me tell you that I'm not as evil as you all see me so I've decided to give you an offer. The curse set upon on the lands of Verboden will only be lifted when a mortal girl, who has great hatred for our kind, will fall in love with you Grand Duke of the Winter Kingdom."

He gave a menacing smile specifically to the the Winter Lord and said, "Since my curse was blasted on the day of the winter solstice, it is you, Grand Duke Myungsoo, who will be the one responsible for your land's freedom. If you fail to do so, I will take these land in my hands forever! Well, good luck to all Grand Dukes especially to the cold-hearted Duke of the Winter Kingdom!"

Thamuz was then env

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter