Chapter Four - Lee Ae Ra

Sasaeng

Sasaeng

Chapter Four – Lee Ae Ra

“The police just arrived and patted her down…” the staff gasped, sitting down next to me and looking like he was about to pass out. Jimin handed him a bottle of water, which he glugged down in a second!

“She had a pencil knife…! She got it at the stationary store across the road…!” he tried to speak all at once, gasping for air in between. “She’s still screaming now, saying Jungkookie was hers and that no one else can have him…” he paused to look at Jungkook who had frozen in surprise.

“Crazy ” Yoongi cursed, moving from his seat and walked through the room to the window, looking out on to the street… he looked pissed! “We’re still filming today?” he asked the head stylist who was talking quickly on the phone by the door. She didn’t stop talking but she shrugged and left the room.

“I don’t think we can’t not film today, we won’t be able to hire the staff or rent out the filming studio. Also, there’s the production staff, this will push the whole release back” Namjoon sighed, putting a hand on Jungkook’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Jungkook nodded slightly and stood up as the others came back.

“Miss Kang, a paramedic is here to look at you and a police officer needs to talk to you” the head stylist announced as the staff filled the room again. A paramedic walked in with a bag of equipment, behind him was a female officer.

“Quite a morning you’ve had Miss Kang” the officer gave me a professional smile, but her eyes were darting around the member’s faces. I nodded quietly and my uncle hovered as the paramedic took my hands to look me over.

“I’ll clean these scratches but that’s all I can do for you” he too smiled, but he looked at me with pity… “it might sting a little” he said as he took out a disinfectant can. When he began spraying the cuts, the stinging made me hiss but I got used to it.

“Will they scar?” my uncle asked as the paramedic worked. His eyes were full of worry.

“A few of them might, and I’ll have to bandage some of them since they’re open wounds. This one most likely will” he pointed to a bleeding cut on my wrist. After 5 minutes, I was bandaged up and the paramedic left with a quick goodbye.

“Hello, Miss Kang. I’m Officer Kim, do you think you could answer a few questions?” the officer came over to my side and waved a small notebook. I looked around at the crowded room… and then shook my head.

“She has anxiety in crowds, I’ll give you my address, it’ll be better for her” my uncle said in a quiet voice, trying not to announce to the room that I was scared of people. The officer took a few seconds but nodded and jotted down the apartment address.

“I’ll be calling in after 3 pm, goodbye, for now, Miss Kang” and then she left, eyes darting over the BTS members on her way out.

“Everybody, get back to work! We’re down an hour! The means you too, Slacker!” the head stylist announced, pointing to my uncle who hadn’t moved from my side.

“I was going to take Alice home” he tried but she gave him a strict look before giving out some more orders. “I’ll call Hyerin then” he sounded hesitant but left to call her.

“I can stay, I can still cut and style” I tried to stand but Taehyung suddenly appeared in front of me, looking surprisingly stern.

“You are going home, you’re hurt and have been attacked” he put a finger on the top of my head and pushed it down until I sat back in the chair. “Thank you, for helping Jungkookie, I’m sorry you got hurt” he bowed his head slightly and was joined by Yoongi who handed him a packet of cookies.

“Yeah, thanks” he too nodded but went away quickly. He was… quiet… which I would have guessed but more than I actually thought…

“I’ve called her, she should be here in ten minutes” my uncle came back in but before he could reach me, he was dragged away by the head stylist. “NOONA!” he shouted but didn’t come back and went to work.

“Are you okay?” Jimin joined V, who had opened the cookies. Jimin reached in and took one himself… So cute!

“I’m okay” I mumbled quietly, suddenly finding my attention on my damaged hands. If she had used that knife when I was holding her down… what would have happened? What would have happened if she got in here with the knife? It was only small, but if she aimed right… it could have been bad…

“You’re a hero” the out of breath staff member had come back to life, now smiling down at me as he patted V’s shoulder hard. “Isn’t she Taehyung? She saved our Jungkook!” his voice was loud, and he was laughing so hard he ended up choking.

“Yes, you did, thank you” Jimin smiled a full-eyed smile and held out his hand. I took and he shook it with both of his… my hands were actually the same size as his… they were so small! SO CUTE!

“Thank you…” I muttered, my voice barely audible. My face was now boiling hot and I couldn’t look up from the floor.

“Alice-ssi, here!” Jin came over with a bottle of water, taking my hand from Jimin and handing me the water. “Do you need anything?” he asked, looking around for something to do. I shook my head… this was becoming difficult… I was beginning to panic.

“Alice-noona!” Jungkook came to join his hyungs… I need to leave! I need to run away! HELP!!! ATTACK OF THE BANGTAN BOYS!!!

“Hyerin is here!” I heard my uncle announce, pointing outside the window. I shot to my feet, bowed to my belly button, said my goodbyes and fled outside. Hyerin watched me with a scared and worried look all the way back to the apartment and tried not to speak.

“I need sleep” I yawned, my head lolling as I leaned against the elevator… I WAS EXHAUSTED!!

“You’ve been through a shock, you should try and stay awake…” Hyerin said in a soft and caring voice, but I shook my head and shuffled down the hallway to the apartment… If I wasn’t in my bed in the next 3 minutes I’m going to crash on the floor!!

“Goodnight” I grumbled and made my way to the bedroom… closed it behind me and fell on the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers… I was out like a light.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alice, you need to wake up, the police are here to speak with you” Hyerin woke me up sometime after 4 pm, gently rocking me awake. She had put me under the blankets while I was knocked out. There was the officer from earlier and a male colleague was stood in my doorway. I nodded and sat up.

“You must be exhausted so we’ll try and make this quick Miss Kang” Officer Kim said in the same kind tone as before, but I could tell she was tense. “All we’re here for is a first statement of the events, as much as you can remember?” she took out her notebook again and a pen from her pocket. The other officer stood back, looking around my room with attentive eyes. I explained to them what happened, and how I pinned the girl to the floor.

“I see… well, we have arrested a Miss Lee Aera at the scene, and a Miss Park Bokyeong. Miss Lee had a concealed weapon and the means to cause harm to Mr Jeon Jungkook. Unfortunately, at this time, she has been released on bond…” she paused and looked to the other officer who sighed and turned to face me.

“It would appear that no charges will be filed against Miss Lee and Miss Park, there have been accusations that she was harmlessly following Mr Jeon and you came over and attacked her friends. Of course, taking into account the statements of yourself, Mr Jeon and a Miss Park Jeongha, who was assaulted by Miss Lee Aera, we will be looking into the matter” the male officer announced… she was being let go!? You’ve got to be kidding me!?

“They have been blacklisted from all events and public appearances of the group, and an injunction as to keep them a certain distance from all members of the idol group of BTS” the female officer quickly said before I could say anything… this is wrong… that means she’s free to try and harm the boys again…

“So, what you’re saying is that she’s getting off with it? Let me guess, she’s the daughter of some rich parents who’ve paid to keep this under wraps?” Hyerin was as upset as I was, but she tried not to raise her voice at officers… even though she’s just said the police department has taken money to stop an attacker going to jail…

“Miss Gu, please refrain from calling the police corrupt, we have taken all legal actions and…” the male officer started but was stopped by Officer Kim.

“We will leave now! We will be in touch, Miss Kang. Goodbye” she gave a small bow and left with the male officer… now I’m pissed! She tried to stab Jungkook! She bought a weapon to do harm, and she’s not even getting charged… this is wrong!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

I HOPE YOU LIKED TODAYS CHAPTER! NEXT TIME: ALICE SEES SOMEONE FOLLOWING HER! BTS SHOW THEIR THANKS TO HER AND ONE MEMBER MAKES A SHOCKING DISCOVERY!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx