When Bambi meets Peach angel

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in bold is the flashack

 

Author POV

 

“So this criminal alter-ego of yours… How is she?”

“Quiet, likes a good challenge, loves good-looking guys, especially when they’re shirtless”

Jaejoong clicked his tongue. “I like girls in bikini too”

“She hates bikini”

Now he rolled his eyes. “How much of a criminal is she?”

“Alleged bond forgery, alleged thief of a couple of paintings, was under Interpol’s radar for a couple of months after a theft in Milan – once again, alleged to have stolen it”

“Pass her my congratulations”

“She thanks you”

“How about alleged ex boyfriends?”

Now that made Reya look at Jaejoong. She tilted her head to the right and smirked. “She had a thing for just one guy” She informed. “Never dated him though”

“Should I feel threatened?”

Now that made her shake her head and turn back to grab an apple.

“Should I feel threatened?” He repeated, seriously

“No” She assured. “The last thing I want is for your alter-ego to turn into a murderer”

Jaejoong smirked. “I guess both of us are living double lives”

“With my new supposed powers, it’s going to be more of a triple life” Reya corrected. “Still want to turn me?”

“Only then I can fulfill my biological destiny..”

It was her turn to roll her eyes. “Biological, my ” She muttered.

“Ayana needs a little brother or sister” Jaejoong informed. “Most importantly, a lot of people are waiting for the first pureblood to be born naturally” He leaned to her, “Our baby”

Her brown eyes pierced into his. Her mind replaying the moment Ayana was born, the pain she underwent for 5 long hours, especially while recovering from the wound Jaejoong himself gave her with his sword. She held onto Yunho, while Baekhyun was keeping an eye on her wound, as Changmin waited to hold onto the little girl, hating what he had to do but nevertheless did.

“I swear if I’m reborn and I see that bloody , I’m beating him up till death” He swore and bent forward to bring the little princess out to the world.

“I think I need to remind Changmin oppa about the promise he made”

“What’s that?”

“That he’ll beat you up till death”

Jaejoong was taken aback, wondering how he could say that as a child, only to realize that she had recalled something from her past life.

Reya sighed. “He’s coming to meet me, right?”

“Yes”

“But he shouldn’t know about this” Her eyes were on her tracking anklet.

“He will understand” Jaejoong smiled, placing his hand over the device. “I know he will”

“Fine, let’s go then”

The ride back home was quiet. Ayana was in the driver’s seat while her reborn parents were at the backseat. Every inch of her was bursting in joy, watching the sight of them together so much that she couldn’t hide her grinning.

 

 

Much to Jaejoong’s surprise Changmin and Yunho were waiting for them. He didn’t expect them to be already in the country. The moment they spotted Ayana, they stood up, thinking it was Reya.

The actual Reya though was a couple of feet behind, currently turned to stone seeing Changmin in flesh and blood.

No! She didn’t want to meet him yet!

Quick! Think something!

Aha!

Swiftly she turned. “Wanna go on a date?” She whispered to Jaejoong

“Nope”

“Why not?!”

He just stuck his tongue and her and gently pushed her forward.

“Jaejoong!” She whisper-hissed

“Boys, meet Reya!” Jaejoong announced, forcing TVXQ to look past Ayana. Oh, they were stunned at the sight of the second girl.

“That is Ayana. She looks like Reya though”

“And why are you pushing her like that?”

“Because she is-”

“NOTHING!” Reya yelled, panicked that Jaejoong would say something cheesy like she’s shy to meet Changmin…

Because she is the type to go head on and never back down.

“Hi oppa.” She greeted Changmin, walking ahead.

“H-”

“Bye oppa” She greeted once again, swiftly walking passed them and run upstairs.

Nope, she ain’t ready to face him yet.

Changmin and Yunho looked at each other and back at the stairs. That was not what they were expecting…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter