Reborn

The Reason Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

The room grew quiet to the point that nothing but the ticking of the wall clock could be heard.

“What?” Jaejoong finally responded, bearing a very confused, shocked and freaked out expression

“You were bitten – I, I bit you” The girl who stood opposite to him reinstated her words, only to get the idol more freaked out.

“You were going to die because of me alright?! I just could not leave you to DIE!”

Memories instantly replayed in Jaejoong’s mind, reliving the horrid feeling of having your veins crushed all over again. His body flinched instinctively and he uncomfortably shifted on his seating, his hand reaching to his neck.

“It’s almost healed” She assured, her palms facing him, giving him the please-be-assured gesture, “Actually you’ll not feel a thing. It’s just that you’ll grow stronger, sharper, faster – in a nutshell, you’ll turn into a super human”

“Who’ll turn into a wolf every night” Jaejoong deadpanned

“About that.” She shifted her weight from her left to her right, “Just maybe the next full moon you’ll have to be under watch, but I’ll – we’ll teach you how to control your transformations”

“There’s more of you?!”

“Duh” She gave the isn’t-it-obvious look at him, “You were almost killed by one”

Jaejoong groaned throwing his body back onto the bed he was sitting on.

“But we aren’t like them. They’re rogue wolves, hence the crazy”

His hand now flew over his forehead and he grunted out loud.

“We’re legit – I was actually bitten by the princess herself so yeah! You’re almost werewolf royalty!”

If she were thinking her words eased his heart, she was totally wrong! Everything was too much for him to handle – one moment he was about to experience his last moments of his life, and the next he wakes in this room, shirtless, with just a little scar over his neck that seems to be disappearing as each second passes.

Yes, he was shirtless

“Can you please give me my clothes for god’s sake!”

“Oh! Yeah! Sure!” She skipped out of the room and disappeared from the line of his sight.

Jaejoong sighed. This wasn’t what he was expecting once he woke up. Truthfully, he was almost convinced that this was heaven due to the white walls.

I mean, white walls seen once you ‘wake up’ after having your neck crushed equals heaven right?

Or the hospital,

Though in Jaejoong’s case he didn’t get the scent of any medicine or antiseptics or any trace that screams HOSPITAL, so he naturally assumed that he was in heaven.

When she stepped in, he concluded that it was heaven for she was nothing but angelic, the most beautiful girl he has laid his eyes on. Pale skin, big, gorgeous brown eyes, perfect body, and as a cherry on the top, she wore white.

 

And spoke Korean.

 

HELLO MY ANGEL INDEED!

 

But then she broke the news of what exactly happened, things gradually freaked him out. Hell, he couldn’t take the chance to be happy that he hadn’t died!

No freaking way he is a werewolf! NO!

He jumped out of the bed as her words began to sink into his system. “AHHHHHHHH!” He yelled, agonized by the truth and stormed towards the door.

“WHY DON’T YOU-” His stern loud sharp voice dried down on realizing what he had in his hold.

He had just ripped the door from its hinges.

“Oh” She arrived at the scene taken aback at the sight. “You’re gaining your abilities faster than anyone I’ve known”

“OH SHUT UP! THIS IS ABSURD!”

“Then walk away”

Jaejoong’s eyes fell dead over hers not expecting her statement. “Leave” She repeated, “Once you realize what’s happening to you, you’ll find your way back to me.”

“And if I don’t?”

She smirked, “Oh you will, you are bound to come to us”

“I won’t”

“We’ll make you to”

Jaejoong clenched his fists as a vein began to show up down the side of his neck. It didn’t hurt him a bit for it was where he was injured.

She noticed his anger but kept calm. “So” She took three steps to reach him and gave him a freshly pressed hoodie and t-shirt that he wore the last night,

“Leave”

 

 

By the time Jaejoong arrived to his hotel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter